All Discussions Tagged 'f550' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Successful Tethered Flight

Hi all, I'm new to posting on the forums but have been reading your posts for a couple years now, thank you for all the great discussions…

Started by Ed Elias

7 Sep 30
Reply by Maximus Yaney

URGENT Parts List for DJI F550 (hexacopter) running Pixhawk

looking for someone to look over our parts list for a project due in 3 weeks! FYI we've ordered everything on this list already...but still…

Started by Elle

19 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Elle

Spirodash F560 FPV Hexacopter Frame for DJI E300 / E305 / E310 / T Motor

Introducing the SPIRODASH multicopter frames, from http://spirodash.com Through state of the art composite engineering, the super-light Sp…

Started by John Cuppi

5 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by techtron

How does sub-trim on Spektrum DX7 work?

I am trying to configure the 3-position switch on my RC. Naza assistant indicates that you shoud move the sub-trim on DX7 and watch the U s…

Started by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

2 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

Just finished building F550, now what?

Hi, I just finished the assembly of the F550 with Naza M V2 and Spektrum DX7s RC. I already have bound the radio with receiver and also con…

Started by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

1 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

DJI F550 with APM 2.6 crash with a weird radio "blackout" - ArduCopter V3.3-dev (193bc533)

Hi I was flying with ardupilot APM2.6 in drift mode. Battery still had 65% (4s 5amp) it went into a 2-3secs "radio blackout" and lost total…

Started by Bruno Rovagnati

1 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Bruno Rovagnati

Mid-Flight Voltage drop

Hi, i'm running an F550 frame with an APM (hkpilot 2.7) and E300 propulsion system (15A Opto esc's). Whenever i'm in the air the battery vo…

Started by Aerovisual

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Aerovisual

Cause of crash?

Hey. I recently had a crash with my f550 from geniusdrones. here is the latest log. Hope someone can check this. The flight was about 30 se…

Started by Jakob Rongve Bryn

2 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Jakob Rongve Bryn

GPS on dji F550 frame

I purchased a f550 frame and am currently awaiting my APM2.0 purple setup with integrated GPS. My question: will I be able to mount the boa…

Started by Will Kruger

14 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin Christensen

Dji F550 all stock new to ArduPilot Mega 2.0 problems

Hi everybody i have a dji f550 got a ArduPilot Mega 2.0  i wanted to give a try but so far no luck its driving  crazy all defalut settings…

Started by Juan R

8 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by jason goldenberg

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service