All Discussions Tagged 'fail' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MissionPlanner unable to detect my Holybro PX4_2.4.6 board to update FW

Hello, I'm in deep troubles. I just received my Holybro PX4_2.4.6 (http://www.holybro.com/product/pix32pixhawk-flight-controller-with-power

Started by Sergio Szabo

0 Jul 8

Connecting HappyModel LEA-6H GPS with single cable bundle to PIXHAWK 2.4.8

Unlike most descriptions that I can find, my GPS unit only has ONE cable coming from the GPS unit.  I can't get the compass to calibrate in…

Started by Dan Benson

1 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Dan Benson

Cause of fly away when selecting RTL

Because of some problems with the SBus upgrade, I decided to completely wipe out and start over on my 2.6.  When going out for first t…

Started by S1CAR1US

2 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by S1CAR1US

Failsafe failed on Mission Planner?

Hey all! For some reason, basically my DJI F550 fell straight from 20m above ground to the ground after the "fail-safe" was initiated. I wa…

Started by Luke Skywalker

2 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Luke Skywalker

Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

A few users, myself included, appear to be having issues calibrating accels and/or arming when using APM 3.2 on a Pixhawk.  I see posts her…

Started by ThatJoshGuy

466 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Derek

Accelerometer calibration say "Calibrated' but does not start

Hi all, I'm running ArduPlane V3.5.2 and trying to calibrate the accelerometer with mavproxy. When I start the calibration, the plane retur…

Started by Troy Joseph

0 Apr 15, 2016

No battery fail safe in 3.3 rc5

I have some logs from 2 vehicles testing the battery fail safe (6s packs, set to 21.5v) with no fail safe event when going down to 21.3v I…

Started by Steve Keep

0 Jun 29, 2015

Two 3S lipos powering each 4 motors on a octocopter

I want to build a octocopter (X8 like described here: http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/initial-setup/motor-setup/) I want to power the uppe…

Started by Simon

0 May 30, 2015

Taranis X9D - Pixhawk - how to set up radio failsafe?

Hi guys, Looked everywhere, and tried several methods to get the radio fail safe to work with the Taranis X9D. I am of course trying to get…

Started by Bill Salopek

1 May 20, 2015
Reply by iskess

MinimOSD chartset update fail

Hi, im using a pixhawk on a Plane, with a minimosd I found a few problems with the SR values, after a few hours in the forum I found the ri…

Started by Andres Alvarez

1 May 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Atherton

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service