All Discussions Tagged 'failsafe' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS Fail during Failsafe RTL

Good morning everyone. I had a problem at the GPS during a flight near my home, I passed under high voltage cables and bumped a cable with…

Started by Emiliano

0 Feb 13

APM 2.5 fail safe

I am using the jr XG7 transmitter and i have set the fail safe in the transmitter and receiver, though when i test the recommended tests i…

Started by Amr Gobashy

0 Oct 22, 2017

RETAKE COPTER's CONTROL ON A PYTHON SCRIPTING FLIGHT

Hello  I am working on a project which includes an autonomous mission of an hexacopter using PX4, Mission Planner and Python scripting. In…

Started by Eleftherios

5 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Andreas Gazis

Battery voltage failsafe

Dear all, I am using a Tiger battery 4S 6000mAh 35C and I set the voltage failsafe in Mission Planner at 14.0V (3.5V per cell as suggested…

Started by Mattia

5 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by christopher.shiny

Failsafe with Termination

I have a fixed wing drone that is competing at the 2017 AUVSI student competition in Maryland, and I am having trouble setting up the fails…

Started by Matthew S Dreyer

0 Jun 8, 2017

Help diagnosing battery failsafe when flying

Hi all, I have a F450 sized quad powered by a Pixhawk v1. I am using a 5000Mah 3s battery. When I arm the quad and start flying it always…

Started by Jason

4 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Jason

Copter pauses during Auto flight

We have several DJI S900's using Pixhawks, and in the past couple of months, we've noticed the copter "pausing", or at least wide swings in…

Started by Mapper905

1 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Taranis Failsafe and Arducopter - ALMOST CRASHED!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be interesting to post what it just happened to me last Friday. I was flying my Octa-Quad with AC 3.4.dev (…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

2 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Tiziano Fiorenzani

Failsafe. Via Missionplanner or Taranis??

Hi. I have been flying for a few months, but have never set a failsafe on any of my 3 drones. I am looking at it now and I am a bit confuse…

Started by Paul

0 Mar 19, 2017

Slight crash during autotune

Hi,  Second time posting here.  I am flying a 550mm hex, with pixhawk v2 on version 3.3.3.  I was performing an autotune using ch5 as my al…

Started by Dennison

7 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Cala

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service