All Discussions Tagged 'failure' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CX20 not lifting off

I just got my CX20 yesterday, I have been reading up on all the details and quirks so I was ready for it's arrival. I did a complete inspec…

Started by Rob Nielsen

7 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by esi tah

accelerometer calibration only in half of the sphere working

Please see the picture below; One of the two accelerometers (we think the one from the externam ublox gps module) is not calibrating like i…

Started by Robbert huizen

1 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

what is the least reliable component in a UAV?

I know this is hard to answer, maybe even wrongly asked, but the point is to try to enlist and rank among all UAV components, which is more…

Started by Martin GW

0 Nov 6, 2015

EKF failures before epic nose dive

Took my pixhawk for it's first flight.  was fantastic until, for some reason, EKF_CHECK-2 error occurred.  Need help analyzing.  First few…

Started by Tommy Waldner

4 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Tommy Waldner

Major Crash with AltHold (failsafes did not work) [Flightlog provided]

I was testing out my new quadcopter today and it was working well, not perfectly, but I was using only Stabilize and AltHold modes. Stabili…

Started by Alex Elkman

11 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Alex Elkman

APM Copter 3.2.1 Loss of R/C Control

Hi all, I was flying my fairly new pentacopter (set up as a tri) around and about 30 seconds into the flight I temporarily lost r/c contro…

Started by Avery Mayfield

0 Sep 10, 2015

Pixhawk POWER FAILURE Please Advise

Greetings everyone! I am having some trouble with my Pixhawk and was looking for some feedback. It is a power failure of sorts.  I am usin…

Started by Gordon Folkes

0 Apr 17, 2015

SAR drone in flight failure - analysis needed.

Download the logs here (27megs) and help yourself to the pics that were recovered, you are looking for the body of a missing woman named Cr…

Started by Chad Frazer

2 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Chad Frazer

Pixhawk total power failure in flight

I was flying my custom hexacopter with Pixhawk running Arducopter 3.2. This was my first flight after a previous crash took out a few speed…

Started by Greg

4 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Pixhawk lockup and plane crash

Hello everyone,I'm new on the forum, and in the autopilot world as well. I need some help to understand what happened with my plane.I was f…

Started by Carlos Diaz

14 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service