All Discussions Tagged 'file' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice on how to read/interpret a .mavlink file on a Mac?

I've just had my FX-61 taken down by a hawk, while experimenting with QGround Control flying a survey using my Macbook. Unlike APM planner…

Started by Doug Thost

0 Sep 20, 2017

Strange change in MODE - please help

This morning, I was flying APM 3.2.1 in AUTO MODE, and was just out of control radio range . The telemetry signal was drifting in and out a…

Started by Charles Linquist

6 May 25, 2017
Reply by Charles Linquist

3DR Quad/x8 or Y6 frame files

Hi guys, I've been searching the last few days for schematics or CAD files for the now discontinued frames from 3DR (Quad/X8 specifically)…

Started by Gabriel Flores

1 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Gabriel Casillas Cos

Mission Planner file path for prefetched maps, can it be changed?

I noticed you can choose to change the path in mission planner where the logs are saved. Is there any way to change the path where other fi…

Started by Ron LaBorde

2 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Ron LaBorde

Edit Waypoint File

Is there a way to go back into the interface where I create Auto WP Survey (grid) and modify an existing waypoint file? For example, if I h…

Started by Mark Fink

0 Jun 5, 2015

Parameter file

Hey Guys! I'm trying to build aerial mapping platform with FX-61 Phantom plane and APM autopilot. As I'm totaly noob, and I don't know much…

Started by Piotr Majecki

4 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Piotr Majecki

Saving Mission as a file for later use with Mission Planner

Hello, How do I save my mission plan (created using MP 1.2.87) as a file for later use? I would like to make several mission plans at the…

Started by E_Luna

2 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by E_Luna

TLog to Friendlier Format

I am trying to get graph how my quad uses power as it flies for a research project. I am running the APM 2.5 on a DJI F450 with the 3DR pow…

Started by Jake Simon

10 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Jake Simon

RC CALIBRATION, PID FILE

Hi. In wiki, it is said that we have to calibrate rc inputs first, then load a configuration file if there is one for our plane. When we lo…

Started by Derin Hakan Karakurt

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by Michael Oborne

Failure to update firmware

Has anyone else experienced a problem updating the firmware today when loading ArduPlane?

Started by Kevin

7 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Michael Oborne

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service