All Discussions Tagged 'firmware' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are the standard Arduino libraries included in the Ardupilot source code?

I am hoping to use Arduino specific functions in the UserCode.cpp file of Ardupilot. Specific functions would be pinMode(), digitalWrite(),…

Started by Spencer Manning

1 May 10
Reply by Chris Anderson

Performing HIL Simulation with Custom Firmware

Hi, I am interested in doing hardware-in-the-loop simulation with my ArduPilot Mega 2.5.  We are developing a new controller architecture a…

Started by Jon Mullen

7 Mar 16
Reply by Agus Prayudi

How to run DC motor using Pxihawk 4 Controller with px4 firmware?

I want to control the Dc motor through px4 firmware by controlling the output pwm. Is there anyone who can help me to control the PWM duty…

Started by Hammad Tariq

1 Mar 3
Reply by Chris Anderson

The STM32F4Discovery board - PX4 does not work

Hello diydrones community, I recently got into quadcopter flying with a Hubsan X4, now I want to build my first own quadcopter. This week I…

Started by Andreas Puchl

1 Jan 5
Reply by Bogusław Boczkowski

SITL simulation of Dev firmware

Hi all, i'm working on UAV project based on ArduPlane 3.8.2 firmware. I'm trying to build SITL for my DEV3.8.2 version of firmware for simu…

Started by Federico

0 Apr 12, 2018

Pixhawk on traditional helicopter

Hey guys hope everybody is doing well in their Hobby life I'm in the middle of a project and I'm kind of giving up in have installed a p…

Started by Michel Maalouf

4 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Matteo Tarsi

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Austin Boucher

quadcopter "recipe" with open source firmware (like APM and PX4) running ROS

Hi All, I am a doctoral student and in my project I work on control theory. I want to build a simple quadcopter to test my algorithms on.…

Started by johnny

0 May 20, 2017

Building firmware from scratch

I have a plethora of downloaded documentation and have yet to get a handle on the firmware itself. Can the firmware be completely rebuilt…

Started by Leonard Hambleton

1 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by S1CAR1US

Pixhawk 2.1

We recently received our new Pixhawk 2.1, and boy what a bunch of changes they have done to it mainly connectors are different and they cli…

Started by MATTHEW R CUNNINGHAM

2 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by MATTHEW R CUNNINGHAM

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service