All Discussions Tagged 'first' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY FPV Hexcopter Using Futaba T8J+R2008SB and MultiWii Megapirate Hextronik FC connection issues

I'm new to this forum (and drones in general) and I'm having trouble with my DIY hexcopter. I'm trying to connect my Futaba R2008SB receive…

Started by Joseph Xavier

0 Aug 16, 2018

First quad build - RTFQuads pixhawk on a turbo ace x720

Intro: Like the title says I have a turbo ace x720 quadcopter. A friend of mine gave it to me recently sans controller and along with a box…

Started by Ryan Lewis

2 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Ryan Lewis

Rover stops at first waypoint

Hi, This is my first drone build and I had some "challenges" getting everything to play together, but it seems like everything is moving th…

Started by t3Man

0 Jan 24, 2017

2016 Fall Classic Drone Race - October 15-16, 2016 - Paris, Ontario, Canada

It’s Back by popular demand! Introducing the 2016 FPV Fall Classic Drone Race October 15-16, 2016 at the Paris Fairgrounds in Paris, Ontari…

Started by Joe Scully, Race Director

0 Oct 2, 2016

HexVice

So i've seen loads of these on site so am not even sure i'll get answered but here goes for the hope -  I'm about to upgrade from a coupe…

Started by Darren Tomkins

5 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

My first quad, build and experience

Hey all, this is my first post here.  I've gotten quite a bit of useful information and read many interesting things here, and finally join…

Started by Ranger

1 May 29, 2015
Reply by Ranger

Anyone know of any good over-the-counter FPV systems?

I need to purchase a FPV system soon, and I was wondering if anyone knew of anything that I could just purchase online that would be relati…

Started by Andrew A

0 Mar 11, 2015

My first UAV!

Hi all, I'm a 19 year old student in Aerospace Manufacturing, just getting into UAVs. I just finished setting up my first UAV and decided t…

Started by Sebastian Brown

3 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Sebastian Brown

FAA Approves First UAS/Drone Technology Demonstration at a National Air Show

Started by Matt Mishak

3 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by RedZombiexD .

How to connect a lipo to a 3dr power module

Hi everyone,  I searched the web but could not find how to connect a lipo battery to 3dr power unit. It must be very simple i have no clue.…

Started by rony

2 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Bravojul

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service