All Discussions Tagged 'fix' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solution proposal for PixHawk IMU2-related BAD ACCEL HEALTH

Hello, Here are key points in a few words: The "BAD ACCELL HEALTH" error may be induced by two different causes: IMU1 error - MPU6000 sold…

Started by Dmitry Prokhorov

129 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Anghel Alexandru

Drone Recovered, is repair possible?

My friend recovered a DJI Phantom I in a field a couple days ago. Looking at the video of it crashing that was found on the SD card of the…

Started by Mark

2 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Mark

Pixhawk issues & no GPS after update

This summer around July I decided to update my Pixhawk.  Like usual I plug in a USB and let mission planner do its thing.  It was not until…

Started by Joe Bastulli

0 Aug 27, 2015

GPS help required (M9N on Pixhawk)

I was seeing poor GPS performance - taking several minutes to detect satellites. I then spotted the Ardupilot manual page here: http://copt…

Started by Paul Atherton

5 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Paul Meier

APM planner 2 deb package on Ubuntu 14.04 -- dirty fix

Hi all, I was annoyed by the fact that the standard debian package of the APM planner 2 does not install nicely on Ubuntu 14.04 because of…

Started by koen.hufkens

3 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Edwin WIdjonarko

GPS: No Fix

Good day,  I have been struggling to get a X-Plane/Ardupilot HIL simulation going for the longest time, with the persistent issue being a…

Started by Thabo Moyo

1 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Thabo Moyo

Anybody can help me to setup my new pid. i can not use autotune. my tiny 250mm quad. find problem from log

Some info on my quad: frame at 250mm APM2.6 with remote compass and GPS 3s 1550 mah battery 1805 kv2600 moto ZTW 10a ESCs 5045 i am a new…

Started by zhang

4 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Scott Pritchett

GPS no FIX (Solved)

Hello, First of all I am electronic engineer and I almost loose my hair trying to solve the no fix with my GPS. Controller: Hardware: APM…

Started by Daniel Perez

1 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Chris Anderson

ArduIMU+ v2 not getting fixes from GPS GS407 with DIYDrones breakout

Hello:     I have an ArduIMU+ v2, with a DIYDrones GS407 and breakout board (basic).  I am supplying power to the ArduIMU+ with a 7.2V LiPo…

Started by devangel77b

2 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by UNMANNED ENGINEERIA

Fixing the gap with the APM 2.5+ side entry case

I got my APM last night, and I'm very impressed with this hardware as a whole. I did notice that there was a problem with the way the case…

Started by Jolyon Saunders

1 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Eric S.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service