All Discussions Tagged 'flamewheel' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Immersion Vortex 285mm, DJI Flame Wheel Frame DIY Quad for sale

Whats up guys.  So i have up for grabs a ton of stuff that i don't have the time for anymore.  I truly enjoyed tinkering and building drone…

Started by Dion

0 Apr 8, 2018

HML 650 Retracts: Only one side going up after both previously working.

SO i have a problem. I was usuing my landing gear today and it worked fine one flight, put them up and down a few times, took off and lande…

Started by Taylor Donaldson

0 Apr 14, 2017

Flame wheel hexacopter jerks left when switching from manual to auto flight

I'm pretty new to the drone scene so please don't complicate answers to much. I'm tuning a Flame wheel hexa-rotor with a pixhawk PX4 using…

Started by Carston

0 Mar 30, 2016

Just finished building F550, now what?

Hi, I just finished the assembly of the F550 with Naza M V2 and Spektrum DX7s RC. I already have bound the radio with receiver and also con…

Started by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

1 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

Question: Wiring ESCs to APM2.6 in a DJI Flamewheel F450 frame

I’m moving all electronics from my Arducopter frame onto a F450 Flamewheel. I have JDrones 20A ESCs that have built-in BECs. The Arducopter…

Started by Lloyd

1 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Lloyd

Naza not arming w/ unusual combo

I am trying to get my DJI NAZA-LITE to arm here is what i have: Turnigy 9x w/Er9x Firmware DJI 550 Flamewheel DJI NAZA Lite w/ Gps 3D Robot…

Started by Graham Pollock

6 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Edgar Scott

GPS on dji F550 frame

I purchased a f550 frame and am currently awaiting my APM2.0 purple setup with integrated GPS. My question: will I be able to mount the boa…

Started by Will Kruger

14 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin Christensen

Major pitch drift in quad

I just finished building up my first quadcopter (X): RCTimer 2836-11 750kv Motors RCTimer 40a ESCs 12x4.5 props Flamewheel 450 frame Zippy…

Started by Chris

3 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jerry Normandin

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service