All Discussions Tagged 'flight' (142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

Yaw drift after re-setup my quadcopter

Hello everyone,I have finished my setup, made some changes to my previous installation and after my APM2.6 arm procedure I can see a consta…

Started by Vasilis Tzivaras

0 Dec 27, 2017

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Exporting flight log to Matlab

Does anybody have experience with importing flight logs from Mission Planner to Matlab? It seems to work fine, but then when I look at all…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 26, 2017

Tarot 960, Anyone getting good flight times ?

Set up is getting limited flight times and I only just get in the air and start to set up my shots and it is coming down. Please throw me a…

Started by Michael

0 Oct 16, 2017

FX79 with pixhawk

I would really appreciate anyone who is already flying the FX-79 to post their PID settings, as I bought an FX79 with pixhawk and I began t…

Started by Adrian Ivan

1 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Martin GW

One Hour Flight Times - Specs

Hi All I would like to have a Quadcopter that would carry a GoPro (preferably with a brushless gimbal) and try and get close to the hour ma…

Started by Ewen Rankin

46 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Sergey

Droidplanner 2 vs Droidplanner 3/Tower and "Ground Tracks"

I have been using Droidplanner 2 on an android tablet for a while and just recently upgraded to Droidplanner 3 or now apparently known as T…

Started by Terry

1 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

PWM range not changing on MP Flight Mode Screen

Hi everyone, Starting to use the Mission Planner Software and went through all calibration modules already. Had a decent flight changing mo…

Started by Jose Torres

2 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Daniil Popov

Using 7 ultrasonic SR04 to APM?

Dear my friends Is it possible to connecting 7 SR04 to APM2.8? if it's possible please let me know how can I do that? thanks for your answe…

Started by jhon

0 Aug 2, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service