All Discussions Tagged 'flight' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk changed flight mode from AUTO to ALT HOLD during flight

Hi everyone Last day I was performing an auto mission when Pixhawk changed suddenly from AUTO mode to ALT HOLD. No, I didn´t give any input…

Started by Guillermo Naveiras

7 Jul 5
Reply by Andre K.

Pixhawk versions and where to buy (from Europe)

Hi to everyone,  everytime I get interested in using PixHawk flight controller I arrive to the same conclusion since the software/hardware…

Started by desmond13

0 Jun 22

APM 2.8 FLIGHT MODE SUR JR XG8

Bonjour à tous,  Je suis en train de monter une aile volante avec un apm 2.8 et télémetry. J'ai pratiquement tout câblé et paramétré, mais…

Started by GHERARDI vincent

0 Apr 26

FX79 with pixhawk

I would really appreciate anyone who is already flying the FX-79 to post their PID settings, as I bought an FX79 with pixhawk and I began t…

Started by Adrian Ivan

2 Apr 15
Reply by Francisco Loureiro

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

Yaw drift after re-setup my quadcopter

Hello everyone,I have finished my setup, made some changes to my previous installation and after my APM2.6 arm procedure I can see a consta…

Started by Vasilis Tzivaras

0 Dec 27, 2017

How can I see raw IMU data?

Hi! I was wondering if there's a way for me to view raw IMU data in Mission Planner flight logs? I'm working on my own EKF to calculate the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Exporting flight log to Matlab

Does anybody have experience with importing flight logs from Mission Planner to Matlab? It seems to work fine, but then when I look at all…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 26, 2017

Tarot 960, Anyone getting good flight times ?

Set up is getting limited flight times and I only just get in the air and start to set up my shots and it is coming down. Please throw me a…

Started by Michael

0 Oct 16, 2017

One Hour Flight Times - Specs

Hi All I would like to have a Quadcopter that would carry a GoPro (preferably with a brushless gimbal) and try and get close to the hour ma…

Started by Ewen Rankin

46 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Sergey

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service