All Discussions Tagged 'flight' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flight worthiness of trunk code

How flight worthy is the trunk code? We are really interested on some features that are only available on the trunk code. How safe is it to…

Started by Francisco D.

1 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Chris Anderson

JSBSim Flight Model Software with Simulink

It has been awhile since there has been a significant update for the JSBSim Sfunction project, but finally we are pretty close to a new rel…

Started by Brian Mills

3 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Tom

Stablity issues

Hi,    I have finally got my quadcopter fully built but i am having some random stability issues. When i take off it seems to drift in one…

Started by Chris Malyon

23 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Sebastian Gralla

Motors will not ARM

So I have assembled my quadrotor and calibrated my ESCs...I am using pheonix 25 motor controllers...1) I plug them into my throttle channel…

Started by majorpr13

3 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by madhuran wilson

ArduPilot Mega board/oilpan

If I get the ArduPilot Mega board, oilpan, and gps, I will still need a OSD divice right? 

Started by Tom Kopp

1 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Chris Anderson

Best LVC for RC plane?

Hi Guys - I got my Easy Star put together, reinforced with carbon fiber rods, brushless motor and mystery esc from HobbyCity, etc, etc. Too…

Started by Jamie Ahmed

6 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by melvin321

Flight modes

The Ardupilot allows you to have multiple flight modes of which I would actually only need 2 and downsizing has already been discussed but…

Started by Ritchie

12 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Ritchie

ARDUPILOT can change/create waypoints during the flight??

Hello everyoneAnyone knows if is possible to change/create the waypoints during the flight?float wayPoints[WP_TOTAL][3] = { {-0.0004…

Started by Joao Machado

7 May 28, 2010
Reply by Joao Machado

Ardupilot 2.5.4 flight mode position problems

Hey guys,   With a lot of help from Chris I was able to get Ardupilot 2.5.4 loaded onto my board today.   Once loaded, I came accross my ne…

Started by Jeff

16 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jeff

Engine Choices and Why?

http://www.fuji-imvac.com/engines/fjig0047.html The above link is to the engine for which will work with the UAV I am currently working on…

Started by Keith Ratliff

3 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Keith Ratliff

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service