All Discussions Tagged 'flightgear' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with setting up wind conditions on ArduCopter SITL

I managed to set up SITL of Arducopter with MAVProxy and Flightgear. My project involves testing and extracting flight data with certain wi…

Started by Rahul Raghunath

0 Jan 29, 2016

Arducopter simulation with FG

IT seams that no one has been successful on making the latest arducopter versions to. Work in Hil mode with the latest version of flightgea…

Started by gustavo

7 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Christopher Bero

MAVLink XML

Hey, so I'm not sure if this is an issue with MAVLink/MAVProxy or FlightGear, but I figured I'd put it here since the DIYDrones community i…

Started by Declan Sander

1 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Andy Ure

Airplane Lands for no reason

I have been trying to fly in Auto mode through a circuit I created. I am using FlightGear to make the simulation of the auto flight. I acti…

Started by Mario Andrade

5 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by David Locascio

HIL simulation with Radio communication

TL;DR — How can I communicate with my APM 2.5 in a HIL simulation FROM A DIFFERENT COMPUTER using the 3DR radio (wireless telemetry interfa…

Started by Joe M

1 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Hao Chen

flightgear simulation not working. System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Hi everyone, I'm a ardupilot newbie and I'm trying to get hardware in-loop simulation working with flightgear (on Ubuntu Linux) for my quad…

Started by John Leach

2 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Aaron Curtis

Developer

ArduCopter FlightGear HIL

Does anyone have experience with running FlightGear as a HIL simulator for ArduCopter? FlightGear launches and I see the quad on the runwa…

Started by Adam Rivera

6 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Dan Banks

FlightGear flying with Ardupilot Mega

Just a small note that I was able to use the Ardupilot Mega in an experimental setup with FlightGear. I ported the XPlane 0.43 software to…

Started by Gerard Toonstra

2 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

closed-loop software simulation with Flightgear and SciLab

My neighbor and I have been trying to do something similar to Tom Hastie's simulation (see here) but using only free software. Our goal is…

Started by Tom Yochum

13 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Roy Brewer

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service