All Discussions Tagged 'flip' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 3.5 Instant Flip on Takeoff

Hello, We have a quadcopter we've built using Emlid's Edge flight controller. Everything is well calibrated (according to QGroundControl)…

Started by Nick Donnelly

6 Apr 3
Reply by Marc LE BRET

APM 2.6 Flip FPV not Taking Off at all not enough throttle power

Hey Guys! I'm completely new to quadcopters and I decided to built my own quad about a month ago, I chose to go with APM 2.6 because it se…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

109 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Steve Archibald

Large Hex Flipping on Takeoff

I have been troubleshooting my Tarot X6 960mm hex running Pixhawk, and cannot figure out why it is flipping on takeoff. I have reviewed a n…

Started by cxgiacomo

0 Sep 25, 2016

Need to keep repeating Accelerometer Calibration

Hi, I am using an original 3dr pixhawk with a 650 frame. I have ekf enabled on AC 3.2. I have noticed one problem where I need to keep re-…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

6 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by stefanie davis

ArduCopter Compiling Problems

I've been working on this for nearly 10 hours straight, so you can't say I've haven't done research before posting. I recently built a f550…

Started by Hans Bakken

1 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Ewing Kang

How to enable Auxiliary Channel Functionality.

Hello. I would like to enable various functionalities of the auxiliary channels, for example channel 7 and 8. I go to the Mission Planner a…

Started by Nikos

1 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Nikos

Octo APM flip & crash - Esc sync issues? (help)

Hi, I have a Octo with APM2.6, ArduCopter V3.2.1 , MK3638 motors and 30A Afro esc's (Simonk). This setup won't fly. The last 2 flights res…

Started by Daniel Fidalgo

3 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Daniel Fidalgo

Why not allow switch from LOITER mode to FLIP mode?

I've checked the code (AC 3.3.2) and found it is only supported that switch to FLIP mode when in ACRO, STABILIZE and ALT_HOLD mode before, …

Started by seeven

8 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by seeven

PixHawk Tips Over and Torques Randomly

Hi Guys! As you can see here, for some reason the PixHawk refuses to consistently behave. It'll power up, start to lift off, and then ei…

Started by Michael Paulauski

1 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Patrick Burtchaell

Pixhawk 3.2.1 Hexacopter swings like crazy and tilt-breaking

Hello, tomorrow I flied for 1st time with my fresh build hexacopter with pix (few quadros, one octo and 250 size on my account, all DIY).…

Started by Mevolent

0 Sep 17, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service