All Discussions Tagged 'flip' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadcopter flips during take off

Hello, i have the problem that the copter flips randomly during lift off. when i start the copter in hand 1,3 m above ground it flys perfec…

Started by Michael Utz

23 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Horace Cunningham

Large quadcopter is flipping over, but to different sides

I recently finished my quadcopter. It is a big one. 120cm in diameter, about 5kg of weight and it runs 28 inch propellers driven by four Ti…

Started by Michael Haertel

5 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Peter Dobber

Problem with motors or escs, help!

Hi all, I´ve been reading you for years in the shadows and not I´m desperated and need your help Just build an F450 style quadcopter using…

Started by Rafael

0 Apr 23, 2015

X8 with Pixhawk, 3.2 flip in AltHold

Hello Gentleman, Long time lurker around here, but found all my answers in your informative posts. Well, util recently that is. We have a…

Started by Romeo Eftemie

11 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Stuart Brookes

PIxhawk Random Flip

I have the pixhawk installed on a hexacopter frame. I have lots of experience with the APM controller which flies great. However....The Pix…

Started by Sean Spencer

20 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Doug Andriuk

[unsolved] ArduCopter(3.1.5) tri-coper random flip after 9 seconds in stabilize

so today i had the plesure of seeing my first tri-copter plunge into the ground upside-down, from an altitude  off 5 meters. i have flown t…

Started by tiemen

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by tiemen

QuadCopter 3.2 Pixhawk, random flip and crash

Hello! I have a QuadCopter with 3.2 version of ArduCopter working on a pixhawk. It was flying well in Loiter mode, when suddenly started w…

Started by Sergio Boatella

4 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Sergio Boatella

Tricopter Crash with unknown cause. Spontanous System reboot?

Hello Guys, I was hoping that someone of you guys could tell me what went wrong when my Tricopter crashed today. The tricopter was hovering…

Started by Philippe Petit

2 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Philippe Petit

GoPro Gimbal Recommendations

I'm building a Flip FPV Pro G using a Pixhawk and am looking for a gimbal. I will need to attach the gimbal to the front plate of the quad…

Started by Todd

1 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Todd

Unexpected slow crash

Yesterday I was test flying a quadcopter with an APM 2.5 board. All seemed well and just as I was about to start flying a circuit, the quad…

Started by Raymond Leach

3 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Raymond Leach

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service