All Discussions Tagged 'flip' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 Alt Hold Not Working

Hey guys! Well... I'm having some issues with my qav250 and amp 2.6 as well as with my flip 360 with pixhawk... When i switch to "Alt Hol…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

3 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Guerrilla Drone

Pixhawk and Flip 360 Arming and Disarming Issues HELP!!

Hey guys! I'm having issues with my Pixhawk, every time I arm or disarm I get this problem: I don't know exactly whats causing it, it…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

3 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Guerrilla Drone

APM copter flipped on takeoff, after many successful flights.

When trying to takeoff in Alt-Hold, sometimes my motors surge, and the heli jumps about a foot in the air very fast. This has not been a pr…

Started by Nick

3 May 13, 2014
Reply by Nick

Pixhawk Arducopter 3.1

Hi folks So i took the pixhawk out for a flight, everything working ok. Flying beautifully, attempted the auto tune but too much of a bree…

Started by Derek Somerville

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Derek Somerville

More problems with APM Hexacopter

I recently got a fy690s frame and put it together.  I got it to fly ok with a 2.5 board (but not great) and I switched the board out for on…

Started by Parker Stephen

1 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Parker Stephen

**Flipping after succesful flight (Quad)

Welcome fellow members, this is my first post, and I am calling upon your expertise! I have been having problems with my quadcopter flippi…

Started by Joshua S.

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

APM 2.5 flips on take off

Hello, I know, I am not the first one with this problem. I am flying in the stabalize mode, I downgraded the P value in stabalize but it's…

Started by Sander Nijhof

8 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Andrew Cox

Flipping Arducopter

When I was learning to fly my quad I couldn't wait to develop the skills to start doing acrobatics. I had no idea that arducopter was so li…

Started by Bob Doiron

73 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by leonardthall

Atmega32u2 not showing on device manager

Hi all - tried to flash the atmega32u2 encoder by dollowed instructions to put it into DFU mode (jumper on JP2, then shorting GND and RST o…

Started by Nicosd

1 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Nicosd

Arducopter wobbles a lot (video)

Hi everybody, Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcjm-07PsWg First of all I have to point out that i checked following page: https://co…

Started by Ahmet YILDIRIM

6 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service