All Discussions Tagged 'flip' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM2 not Ready to Fly on LiPo

Hopefully someone can help me out here.  I have a 3DR quad with APM2 that I've been trying to get to fly.  But the quad wants to flip on ta…

Started by Kevin Schumacher

4 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Kevin Schumacher

Arducopter v2.5.x Random crash

Hey guys,   Unfortunately my problem persists... A while back I had a problem where my quad would be flying perfectly and then with out war…

Started by Craig Burden

19 May 10, 2012
Reply by david.wiens

Arducopter v2.4.1 Random crash

Hey guys,    I need some help, I have had some issues where my quad has been repeatedly flipping over mid-flight. Once the quad is on the g…

Started by Craig Burden

19 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Craig Burden

Odd flip on 2.0.35 (log included)

Hello   2.0.35 seems to be working rather nicely, but we had rather odd flip today where the chopper would rapidly flip around to its right…

Started by Joonas

2 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Joonas

Instability problem

I have been flying a custom-framed aluminum Arducopter on the Ardupirates code. I took a break for a couple of months and then recently s…

Started by Robert Beatty

6 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Robert Beatty

Hey sudden flip in stable mode!!!

Any explanation for a sudden flip in stable mode!? I was only hovering to test PID I've crashed upside down :((( The quad was 2 meters high…

Started by Matteo Carnevali

6 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Matteo Carnevali

Need help understanding RC with ArduCopter

My Arducopter is built and flying, but I'm crashing on most my flights. Here are the issues: 1. When I slowly increase the throttle to take…

Started by Robert Beatty

18 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Sebastian Gralla

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service