All Discussions Tagged 'fly' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15, 2017

Drone Park (Off Leash!) Fly Field

Hi folks,  Looking for some advice or local experts who might be able to help with a project. My Municipality (A town north of Toronto,…

Started by Dave Ross

0 Jul 5, 2017

Cause of fly away when selecting RTL

Because of some problems with the SBus upgrade, I decided to completely wipe out and start over on my 2.6.  When going out for first t…

Started by S1CAR1US

2 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by S1CAR1US

Offboard Control with SLAM for indoor flight using Intel Aero Ready to Fly

Hi all devs. We are currently a team of researchers at Aalborg University looking into indoor navigation using SLAM on the recently launche…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

0 Feb 17, 2017

Please Help: Fly Away. I suspect vibration but need help analyzing telemetry

Hi, I am running Arducopter version  3.3.3 on a pixhawk v2 using a 3DR external compass/mag and a spektrum DXE 6 channel rx.  I have a dji…

Started by Dennison

14 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Dennison

AC 3.3 fly away... or maybe not?

Hi guys, in these days I've been flying with a beta version 3.4-dev (9a09a86b). The reason why I'm using it instead the released 3.3.3 is b…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

0 Mar 16, 2016

MR60

Mathematical Solution for Preventing a Fly-Away

Is there a mathematical solution for preventing fly-aways? My understanding is that the following is what causes them: - Accel z goes negat…

Started by Forrest Frantz

200 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by JoeBob

Drones also banned from public parks? (CA Bay area, San Jose)

Hi All, I tried to figure it out if the drones are banned out from all type of parks in the SF Bay area (CA) or just from national parks. (…

Started by Csaba Kecskemeti

29 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Tony Kenward

HexaCopter Can't lift Itself

Hello Dear Friends I've build an Hexacopter based on Tarot 680Pro frame. The problem Is that It doesn't take off at all (80% throttle unti…

Started by Yochai 360Video

16 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Csaba Kecskemeti

Drone No Fly Zone Maps – Question for Recreational Pilots

The MyROZ app map identifies MyROZ users UAV active flight location and FAA restricted air space. The MyROZ app brings awareness to users U…

Started by Nimsay Montgomery

0 Dec 15, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service