All Discussions Tagged 'for' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Software for large point cloud data

Hello, I have a  large point cloud (20gb) of a transmission line which includes 60 towers. It cannot be loaded into the software at one tim…

Started by LiNN

1 on Thursday
Reply by Julie

new start with the ebee by Sensefly

We are getting a new start with Sensefly that promises us a new relationship with our Ebee, hopefully one that get us a lot of good aerial…

Started by Daniel Paez

12 Jan 26
Reply by Jose Anibal Cortes

the Cheapest RC Lipo Battery for my Drones, Helis, and Cars.

hi, we are Chinese Manufacture for RC Lipo Battery. Contact with me if you have any needs. Whatsapp: 0086-18578623258

Started by Miss Bella Peng

0 Jan 2

Drone gimbal for SONY DSLR A6000,with zoom,record and trigger

Sky Eye-Z6K is a 3-axis drone gimbal specially designed for SONY A6000 DSLR.With this gimbal,you can not only realize some basic operations…

Started by yangdaonline

8 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by yangdaonline

MicaSense RedEdge UAV multispectral camera for sale

Hello everybody, my nearly never used multispectral UAV camera is for sale. I posted description and photos on ebay:

Started by Michael Haertel

0 Nov 22, 2017

Best Drone for Photography

This drone is amazing. It has been my favorite camera to film with, mostly because of how fun it is to operate. The camera that is attached…

Started by Drone

1 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by CarlaJackson

Balance chargers of drones from EV-PEAK

Hi friends: Here is Pippa from EV-PEAK. Pippa is the sales of EV-PEAK. EV-PEAK is the manufacture of balance chargers for drones, RC cars,…

Started by Pippa Wong

1 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Pippa Wong

USED Microdrones md4-200 & md4-1000 FOR SALE

Both systems are ready to run - see more via

Started by Alistair Fox

25 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

Police department nowadays are also using drones

They use it to to monitor adults and children who wander of due to Alzheimer, autism and other related conditions or disorders. Rochester P…

Started by drbeginner

0 Jun 19, 2017

Carbon fiber reinforced housing

Soon, carbon fiber reinforced housing for our batteries! Features: 20% Carbon fiber reinforced PET-G Extremely stiff Increased impact and…

Started by Cristian Miuta

0 May 4, 2017

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service