All Discussions Tagged 'frequency' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RF receiver and transmitters - single channel question

Hi, Does anyone deal or know anything about this receiver and transmitter in the link below? I want it to turn on and off  only for now ,on…

Started by Luke

0 Mar 23, 2016

Increasing sampling rate of ArduPilot/IMU

In ArduPilot's code, it is commented that if possible 50Hz looping is preferred. However, during flight data collection, collection frequen…

Started by Joseph Lum

2 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Andrew A

Frequencies

Hello there! I'm new to multirotors  (obvious since this is my first post!) I was just wondering, from a theoretical point of view as much…

Started by Ethan O'Connell

1 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Alasdair

ESC arming problem

Hi, I'm building my first quad and am having problems getting the ESCs to arm. I have followed the ESC calibration instructions, several ti…

Started by Rick F

17 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Randy

what 3dr telemetry kit for boat used in the ocean

I am planning on building a UAV boat to go through waypoints using the APM 2.0.  Which frequency should i get for using a ground station on…

Started by Rich Theroux

3 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Rich Theroux

Two Questions on Better Precision GPS

Firstly, Real Time Kinematic correction involves a stationary base station unit and a moving rover unit for differential correction.  The d…

Started by Squalish

13 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by swordfishBob

Xbee Receiver Problem

I have an Xbee 900 mhz setup, but I have lost the ground unit and antenna.  If I order a new ground unit and antenna, how do I program it s…

Started by Kevin

2 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Kevin

The Perfect Video System for Ardupilot Uavs

I have done many hours of surfing the web to find a video transmission system that is A: Not 900mhz or 2.4ghz so it will not interfere with…

Started by Keegan

17 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Keegan

Which frequency band to use for transmitting video whilst using a 2.4ghz controller?

I've tried to do a little reading into this and im starting to get a little confused. I've just purchased my plane and hope to get it flyin…

Started by Tom Robinson

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by David Liles

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service