All Discussions Tagged 'fried' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Managed to burn out my GoPro

Yep, it looks like I'm that retarded. I was in the process of wiring up a USB plug up to my quad to power my GoPro. Well, I mistakenly hook…

Started by Christopher Cooper

39 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Eddie Brennan

minimOSD Fried???

Hello everyone: Only after reading the page ArducamOSD I learned that I could not connect if minimOSD pixhawk was connected by the USB port…

Started by Wilson Frias

2 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Wilson Frias

Pixhawk meltdown. Please take a look!

Almost lost the quad today. I found it about a mile away from the field. Took it apart trying to download the logs to find out what the H h…

Started by wes quinn

1 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

New APM2.6. Is one output fried?

Hi all! I updated from APM1 to APM2.6 and Output5 seems fried or something on my brand new board. I want to use the output for a camera gim…

Started by Jon von Weymarn

6 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Jon von Weymarn

APM2 repair options (fried APM2 board)

hey did you guys hear the joke about the 3DRobotics APM2 repair paths?   oh wait there are none! Beware folks don't fry your APM2... it…

Started by CensoredUser ExWikiNinja aka KF

19 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Willem

MinimOSD Hardware Development Roadmap

Hi droners.  The subject of this thread is touched upon/discussed in some other threads, but I'm hoping that some EE's at 3DRobotics will c…

Started by Fête Mobile

13 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Gábor Zoltán

Remzibi OSD 3DR review

The Remzibi OSD 3DR board is hard for me to review since it only worked for about 15 seconds. The board was able to connect to the Remzibi…

Started by taylor loper

1 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Cody Tomblin

APM2 output #1 is fried, may I change the code to use channel 2-7 ?

Hi all, It seem that my output # 1 on my new APM2 just fried, I have an hexa and the board has 8 output channnels. May I change the code…

Started by Guillaume Bourque

13 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Bourque

dead APM or shield diagnosis

hi all, first post here and its with a problem, sorry :-/ i had tested funcionality with mission planner - all sensors and gps working fi…

Started by James

2 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by James

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service