All Discussions Tagged 'frsky' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1, 2017

FrkSky Telemetry To DroidPlanner Mavlink and Bluetooth (No extra radio)

Hello all Here at Airborne Projects we have been hard at work with new ways to bring MAVLink telemetry to the ground without extra parts. S…

Started by Paulo Neves

0 Aug 25, 2016

OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra

This is a OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra. To get this working you need: - MinimOSD or MavlinkOSD - UART to Smar…

Started by RazvanS

14 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by GIANNI

Can I connect 9XR, XJT, X8R, Via S.Bus to APM2.6 16 Channels

Can I connect 9XR, XJT, X8R, Via S.Bus to APM2.6 16 Channels I have spent some time researching this, but not getting any firm answers. So…

Started by M1ANH

0 Jan 29, 2016

Help needed connecting FRSKY D8R 2 to APM 2.6

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out here. I am trying to connect the FrSky Receiver to APM 2.6 using PPM but don't seem to elicit an…

Started by Saad Khan

0 Jun 29, 2015

SmartPort telemetry on Pixhawk

So, I am currently running a D8R with my PIXHAWK and use the D-port telemetry output and an inverter, and it works. Now I want to upgrade…

Started by Jochen Hebeler

1 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Adolfo Rodrigues

[Problem] Turnigy 9x FrSky DJT Telemetry Mod FAIL [Video]

So I purchased a T9X and a FrSky DJT module w/ a D8R-II Plus rx to get optimal performance out of the T9X. I did tons of research before I…

Started by Manny Martinez

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Manny Martinez

Failsafe apm 2.5 with frsky and turnigy 9x

Hi, I'm not sure i'm doing good.. I 'm flying with an apm 2.5, rx frsky, tx turnigy 9x. I saw the video of Mark Harrison on youtube ( http:…

Started by Patrick Helsemans

33 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by BertzillAvionics

Trouble with a hex voltage

Hi I'm trying to find out the amp draw for my hexacopter to find out if i can put a 40 amp voltage telemetry monitor in my hexacopter Here…

Started by Graham Pollock

6 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Rodrigue Amyot

HUD not showing rxrssi in MP 1.20.97

Hello.....I have a Frsky Delta 8 rx which can output PPM on ch1 to my APM 2.6 ch1. The control link is working great. The rx can also ouput…

Started by Mike

3 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Deleted

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service