All Discussions Tagged 'geotag' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GoPro settings for geotagging images later

Hi, I want to use a Y6 that is fitted with a GoPro to make some simple maps. I have the GoPro on a tarot gimbal and I can take pics straigh…

Started by Jaime

13 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by saran kumar battula

Geotagging Flir Vue Pro Thermal stills

Hello all, We have a Flir Vue pro thermal camera and we’d like to Geotag thermal stills on a Pixhawk Multirotor. According to Flir, it sho…

Started by Bryan Archer

3 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by fabio de matteis

All geotag info is the same

So, my first need to geotag.. Images and I thought all was fine until problems with post processing... then I notice each photo has the sam…

Started by Preamble

0 Oct 3, 2017

Geotagging images using two different options.

I took pictures with drone and tried geotagging with mission planner. 32 pictures have recorded yet when i use 'time offset' option, it ret…

Started by Pil Kwon

2 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Pil Kwon

Stitched ortho image appears shrunken by 20% overall

Hi All This discussion is regarding the strange issues we are getting which are currently unsolved around the stitching of drone images in…

Started by Tyler Griffin

0 Oct 19, 2015

Geotagging of images is now resulting in altitude being recorded as AGL not absolute

I have been using Geosetter to geotag the photos that we take from our X8 wing for several months. The process has worked very well for us…

Started by Robert - NuvAero Flight Systems

3 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by William Snow

Downward facing bridge camera on UAV RC?

Anyone attach a bridge camera to a uav rc? If I have this plane: http://www.fpvflying.com/products/Mugin-2600-UAV-FPV-platform.html Would i…

Started by suav

1 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by UAVStuff

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service