All Discussions Tagged 'gimbal' (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice needed: Best Gimbal & Action camera combo?

Hi guys, I’m just starting out with gimbals. My goal is to get smooth decent photography/video and FPV capability.After some research here…

Started by Roly

3 Aug 19
Reply by CiderPunk

Using rfd900 and bluetooth to control a sjcam gimbal 2 and camera retotely

Hi everyone   This may already be talked about but here it goes. I just bought a Sjcam SJ8 and a SJcam gimbal 2. They can both be control…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 10

Using rfd900 and bluetooth to control a sjcam gimbal 2 and camera retotely

Hi everyone   This may already be talked about but here it goes. I just bought a Sjcam SJ8 and a SJcam gimbal 2. They can both be control…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 10

Gimbal + Smartphone

I have a naza controller MV2 and I using for control a gimbal. Can I control the gimbal with my smartphone with bluetooth?

Started by Gutierrez Alves

1 Feb 14
Reply by Roly

Smoothing out tips

I've been flying with my alexmos Gimbal with a Sony A7r and occasionally get judders and shake in the footage. I tried yesterday without th…

Started by Nathaniel McMahon

6 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Bob Smith

Gimbal Accessories Sale - Up to 45% Off

Hey everyone! Gremsy is currently holding an Accessories Festival till 5 July with items up to 45% off! Take this chance to stock up on yo…

Started by Gremsy

0 Jun 26, 2018

GREMSY S1 GIVEAWAY! - Till 30th June

Gremsy has released a new gimbal for all professional users - the Gremsy S1. Gremsy S1 is a powerful companion that will assist you in vari…

Started by Gremsy

0 Jun 25, 2018

Solo with tarot gimbal for flir vue pro

Hi. My name is LEE. I have solo and flir vue pro with tarot gimbal but I can't connect tarot gimbal wire to solo. Someone say it is necessa…

Started by LEE HONG WOONG

2 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Marcus

Pixhawk with BaseCam (AlexMos) SimpleBGC Gimbal

Hello, Does any of you have experience to install a BaseCam (AlexMos) SimpleBGC gimbal to the Pixhawk, or have the technical knowledge to…

Started by airmazingvideo.com

56 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Emanuele Della Volpe

Drone gimbal for SONY DSLR A6000,with zoom,record and trigger

Sky Eye-Z6K is a 3-axis drone gimbal specially designed for SONY A6000 DSLR.With this gimbal,you can not only realize some basic operations…

Started by yangdaonline

8 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by yangdaonline

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service