All Discussions Tagged 'glitch' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AC 3.3 fly away... or maybe not?

Hi guys, in these days I've been flying with a beta version 3.4-dev (9a09a86b). The reason why I'm using it instead the released 3.3.3 is b…

Started by Tiziano Fiorenzani

0 Mar 16, 2016

Accidental Take-off from USB connection

Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to the drone market and I've just built an X6 hexacopter with the HKPilot Mega 2.7 fight controller runn…

Started by Nathan Davy

2 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Nathan Davy

Baro Glitch - Caused crash in AltHold mode

Hi All, I recently was flying my Tarot 650 with APM fw 3.2.1 As I was about to land going from LOITER to ALT_HOLD, soon after ALT_HOLD we…

Started by Philip Moffett

0 Jul 20, 2015

13kg max takeoff weight hexacopter vibration problem

I designed a 13kg (maximum take-off weight) hexa copter using pixhawk, the configuration of this copter is as follows: 1. T-motor U7 V2 kv4…

Started by xiazibin

1 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by OG

3dr return policy? could have lost my quad!

anyone have any experience with trying to make returns to 3dr? i have the APM 2.5 and it is pretty defective... not sure if this is a fluk…

Started by anton plauche

2 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by anton plauche

Ardupilot Randomly Loses Control\Stability Resulting In Crash

Hello Community, Fresh to the community. Been using APM 2.5 for about two months and love it! I built a DJI f450 quad copter with the APM 2…

Started by AJEsq

5 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by AJEsq

Mission altitude planning glitch

Hi Guys, First of all Merry Christmas to all! I went out to fly today and loaded a mission using APM Planer 1.1.12 I ran into an altitude g…

Started by Rigel

6 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Rigel

ESC problem!

Hi all, I have one problem with my arducopter that i was not able to solve (after 2 days of testing), and that is ESC erratic behaviour. F…

Started by EUGEN MILJAN

9 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by EUGEN MILJAN

100KM

FMA FS-8 malfunction

ok i just about had a fly off yesterday , was finishing 45 min duration test , flipped switch to manual mode and added throttle and banked…

Started by crystal garris

8 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by crystal garris

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service