All Discussions Tagged 'google' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JumpDrone — Aerial 3D Footage in All Directions

Hi drone enthusiasts,   My name is Will, and I’m part of a small startup called 2H2, where we’ve found something that will take aerial vide…

Started by Will Hayden

0 Aug 19, 2015

Mission Planner 1.3.15 Map Blanked Out

I just updated my Mission Planner software and it looks like it blanks out the google map window in Flight Data according to whether you ar…

Started by mark whitton

2 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by mark whitton

FPV - forget Fatshark - Google Cardboard is the answer! ;)

I own a Nexus 5 smartphone and recently picked up a Google Cardboard set from Dodo Case in the USA (dodocase). I have to say I am blown aw…

Started by Zeke Zero

1 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Zidlov

Follow-Me Command, Trouble Using feature

I'm testing out all the features MissionPlanner has to offer, one of which is the Follow-Me command.  I tried but could not get this featur…

Started by Joshua S.

4 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Joshua S.

USE GOOGLE TO SEARCH ON DIY DRONES

The only way to get meaningful search results from this site is to use GOOGLE's advanced search feature to search this domain. I have a ter…

Started by Chris Card

13 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Austin

Google says I am in the middle of South Atlantic Ocean!!!

I just wanted to see my last flight by loading the KMZ file and Google Earth puts me in the middle of S. Atlantic Ocean. When I check the…

Started by Alex O.

1 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

KMZ from log (not tlog)?

Is it possible to get a Google Earth KMZ or KML file from a normal MP log file (not just from a tlog)? On a second note: would it ever be p…

Started by Graham Dyer

2 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

Animating a flight track in google earth

I hope this hasn't been covered already here.  I did some searching, but didn't turn anything up. I have a gps track formatted in kml (and…

Started by Curt Olson

4 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Chris

still no luck with kml files in Google Earth

The KML file or rather the kmz zipped file that I get from MP doesn't contain the correct information so that I get tracks of the flight in…

Started by Geir Engebakken

5 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Geir Engebakken

getting going

i recently bought a nitro powered rc plane for £40 it has a 6ft wingspan and has fully functioning aelerons rudder and tail flaps. in side…

Started by nick finlay

1 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Kyle

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service