All Discussions Tagged 'gopro' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice needed: Best Gimbal & Action camera combo?

Hi guys, I’m just starting out with gimbals. My goal is to get smooth decent photography/video and FPV capability.After some research here…

Started by Roly

3 Aug 19
Reply by CiderPunk

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

9 Apr 18
Reply by Ben Tan

GoPro settings for geotagging images later

Hi, I want to use a Y6 that is fitted with a GoPro to make some simple maps. I have the GoPro on a tarot gimbal and I can take pics straigh…

Started by Jaime

13 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by saran kumar battula

3DR Solo + Hero4 + OpenCV - making things working together?

Hello! I'm a student of computer science and trying to develop algorithms for drone object tracking for my course project. But I think that…

Started by Alexey Ilyin

3 May 2, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Garbage output mixed in w/ overlay MinimOSD

Here's what I'm running: GoPro MinimOSD w/ ArduCAMOSD_19_MAV10.hex APM2 w/ 2.6 It _sort of_ works...in that it works fine, but in areas w…

Started by Don Megabyte

14 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Ivosch

Managed to burn out my GoPro

Yep, it looks like I'm that retarded. I was in the process of wiring up a USB plug up to my quad to power my GoPro. Well, I mistakenly hook…

Started by Christopher Cooper

39 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Eddie Brennan

Win 3DR Solo Drone, Sony camera, GoPro HERO 4 and many more [GIVEAWAY]

https://goo.gl/MhbHGhGRAND PRIZE: 3DR Solo Drone Sony A3000 Peak Design Gear (Shell + CapturePRO) GoPro Hero 4 Black GNARBOX (128GB) F-sto…

Started by Simon Slavik

0 Apr 25, 2016

Drone Recovered, is repair possible?

My friend recovered a DJI Phantom I in a field a couple days ago. Looking at the video of it crashing that was found on the SD card of the…

Started by Mark

2 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Mark

DYS 3-Axis Gimbal Calibration Issues

Hi all, I recently bought a DYS 3-Axis gimbal from xproheli to use with my 3DR iris+ and GoPro Hero 4 Black. I was under the impression th…

Started by Nathaniel Scarborough

0 Jan 16, 2016

Minimosd gopro 3 video overlay issue when camera turned on

Setup: Iris+, minimosd v1.1(3dr), pixhawk, gopro 3+ silver, tarot 2d gimbal 1. 3dr telem radio and mini osd plugged into Telem1 via y-cable…

Started by Andrew Price

3 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Andrew Price

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service