All Discussions Tagged 'gps' (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Return to Home explained - my top 5 RTH drones (GPS)

Hey there guys,  I've been asked a few times about how RTH works. I know many of you already know. But I've been surprised lately to find s…

Started by Paul Archer

0 Aug 23

A GPS drone for under $100? JJRC h55

Hey there! It's actually around 100 dollars, but you can get one with 3 batteries that works superb! Comes with a 720p camera and all. I m…

Started by Paul Archer

1 Mar 15
Reply by Gary Elch

Drone Apm 2.6, accidente luego de subir subitamente sin control

Hola, buenos dias, hace unos dias le sucedio algo a mi hexacoptero lo que hizo que se accidentara, a lo que no he encontrado respuesta a es…

Started by luis causil

1 Feb 21
Reply by Borja Arrue

Pixhawk Mini Telemetry with FLIR

Hi, I am currently working on a hexacopter powered with the Pixhawk Mini FCS. It is currently using the 915MHz telemetry radio to communic…

Started by Jamie M

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jamie M

GPS tagging for cameras with trigger but no GPS input

Hi All, I am doing some contract work for a local drone company. They recently purchased the flir vue pro thermal camera. The problem is th…

Started by Aras Balali Moghaddam

4 Feb 5
Reply by Darrell Burkey

Pixhawk on traditional helicopter

Hey guys hope everybody is doing well in their Hobby life I'm in the middle of a project and I'm kind of giving up in have installed a p…

Started by Michel Maalouf

4 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Matteo Tarsi

GPS-based Antenna Tracking

An Antenna Tracker is a system that tracks the location of a vehicle and uses this information to aim a directional antenna. The tracker de…

Started by liuyalan

0 Oct 22, 2017

Pixhawk PX4 POS Hold drifts more than it should!!

I've setup my Pixhawk PX4, with allot of issues. All of which are solved but one now, the GPS works, its stable in stabilised mode, however…

Started by Casper Round

1 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Casper Round

HDOP too high! even on > 6 satellites & GPS cold start problem

Hi, 1) I'm new to RC and Pixhawk. Recently, i tried reflashing a chinese M8N with Marco-Ublox_M8N.txt. After doing so, i discovered that t…

Started by blacklist324

1 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Robert Oyler

CoPilot Drone Deploy

Drone Deploy CoPilot for sale: make best offer (minimum $140) Slightly used in perfect condition and all original. Ask for more photos or i…

Started by William Losch

0 Apr 8, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service