All Discussions Tagged 'ground' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

my diy ground control station

Well first of all I'll start with the reason I chose to build this ground station instead of using a laptop So after many times of carrying…

Started by elad orbach

162 Jul 15
Reply by Mahesh reddy

Create a wireless remote desktop connection to drone based PC (windows or linux)?

Are there any ways to create remote desktop connection or ad-hoc connection from a ground computer to a computer (windows or linux based) a…

Started by Flying Buddha

0 Jun 29, 2018

What other software can classify the ground points and run tree segmentation besides Terrasolid?

I have some point cloud data of a forested area. I need to classify the ground points and run tree segmentation. What other software can do…

Started by mable

3 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Steve Foster

Two GCP

Hii Guys :          is it possible to use two GCP at the diffrent places for an aircraft? first point will be take off and main control po…

Started by H. Sms

0 Feb 5, 2018

T3

USGL Unmanned System Ground Level (AGL definition for continental US)

Before discussing altitude bands, it is useful to define reference level first. Here we have drone bands as proposed by Amazon for its comm…

Started by Krzysztof Bosak

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Krzysztof Bosak

Digital Airspeed Sensor Needed?

Can anyone explain exactly why there is a need for an airspeed sensor with the Pixhawk if autonomous landing/takeoff and flight close to st…

Started by Steven McAdam

3 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Nur M Fadhli @AhLee

Arming motors via Ground Station and without an RC

Hello, First of all, I have bought a 3DR DIY APM:Copter Quad Kit like this : http://store.3drobotics.com/products/3dr-quad-frame-kit-electr

Started by Etienne ZWIEBEL

5 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Kaan Ozgen

1% Compassmot interference BUT high offset values

Hi, I am running 3.3.2 on a Pixhawk and when I run Compassmot, I get an interference of just 1%. Which is great however my mag offsets are…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

6 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Arshish Maneckji

iPad ground station hardware list and build instructions, wifly with 3dr radio or Xbee pro/Bluetooth bridge?

Hi all, I've had my multi's and plane set up with 3dr radio telemetry & OSD etc, I just want the ground station functionality in the fi…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

iPad to MAV pilot- Pixhawk or APM to iPad GRound station. Wifly or Bluetooth, Xbee or Xbee Pro ?

> I've had my multi's and plane set up with 3dr radio telemetry & OSD etc, I just want the ground station functionality in the field…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service