All Discussions Tagged 'gyroscope' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is IMU data raw?

Hi! I was wondering if the IMU data (gyro and accelerometer) in the flight log is raw or filtered? (I uploaded a picture of what the data l…

Started by Ari Schwartz

2 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Ari Schwartz

Tuning in Mission Planner

Hi! I recently discovered the "Tuning" checkbox in Mission Planner and I have a couple of questions about it: 1) When I look at sensor data…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Simple IMU - My quaternion based complimentary filter

Hi all,   I have recently started writing a series of blog posts that detail how I have chosen to program my own IMU complimentary filter.…

Started by Phillip Schmidt

26 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

Magnetometer Tilt Compensation Tutorial + Sensor Analysis

Hello All! I have searched far and wide for a good tilt-compensation algorithm, and a decent tutorial  to accompany it. I have read applica…

Started by Brett Smith

16 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Yury Matselenak

SERVOSTAB - a servo motor with built-in stabilization for light and heavy cameras

Hello guys!Let me introduce new project - a servo with built in gyroscope.This video shows all the main features: Briefly:This device looks…

Started by SERVOSTAB

1 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by SERVOSTAB

NEED IMMEDIATE HELP ABOUT IMU and SENSORS !!!!!

hi all, i am working to develop ground control station software for my UAV project. for this purpose, i want IMU and sensors to display fl…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

2 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

Gyro Vs. Accelerometer for "Quads"

I build my quadcopter from scratch....Used Arduino Mega on board and Uno for RC with HMTR for transmission.Now, during flight, I got to rea…

Started by Sumit Kumar Mallik

1 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Brian LaPolt

Accessing Onboard Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass?

Hello I have an APM 2.5 and I was just wondering if anyone knew how to access/read the data given by either the onboard gyroscope/accelerom…

Started by Brian Nguyen

1 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Luke Olson

Best IMU unit for my Autopilot Project....

Hi Everyone,   I m searching for best IMU unit for contructing my own autopilot system, with following features:   cost effective betwee…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

1 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Jan Martin

Collecting data for new IMU Design

Hello,     I work with Love Electronics in the UK, providing breakout boards and development resources in the UK and Europe.   I've noticed…

Started by James Carter

1 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Jan Martin

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service