All Discussions Tagged 'hardware' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hardware inquiry for a long battery time drone with quality camera

Hello Ma'ams and Sirs, I'm trying to build a drone for surveillance purposes. This is my first drone building project and my school thesis…

Started by Khalil Anton Ambalong

0 Jul 9, 2018

Air quality sensor with APM 2.8

Hi everyone,I am a member of student research group, which is builing a drone (hexacopter). It’s our first drone, so we haven’t got actuall…

Started by Student Group E-mission

0 Jun 6, 2018

Things to remember when implementing a flight controller for multi rotors

I am a controls engineer, studying aerospace controls systems and I have been in a lot of confusion lately... I come from a purely academi…

Started by Thalaivar

0 Mar 21, 2018

Pixhawk on traditional helicopter

Hey guys hope everybody is doing well in their Hobby life I'm in the middle of a project and I'm kind of giving up in have installed a p…

Started by Michel Maalouf

4 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Matteo Tarsi

PCB Assembly . . . Prototype and Small Run Options?

I'm wondering if there's a good company out there that can turn prototypes around for less than $300 per part? As my prototypes get smalle…

Started by John Cole

9 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Hackett Wang

Custom gimbal

Hi all,  I need a gimbal to fit the device in the image below. Do you have any suggestions for something that can be customized? The frame…

Started by Andrian Buchi

0 Sep 20, 2017

quadcopter "recipe" with open source firmware (like APM and PX4) running ROS

Hi All, I am a doctoral student and in my project I work on control theory. I want to build a simple quadcopter to test my algorithms on.…

Started by johnny

0 May 20, 2017

hardware in the loop simulation for ardupilot mega

hi, am a working in hardware in the loop simulation (HILS) for ardupilot mega. the purpose of my research is to ensure that ardupilot contr…

Started by sufendi

42 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Eitan Bulka

Interested in UAVs but want unconventional setup

Hey guys, I found out about the UAV scene and want to get involved, and was hoping that everyone could answer some questions. My queries ar…

Started by McCarthy Wynkoop

41 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Zeng

Design of my own Drone DiY

Hello everyone,   I begin today to make my own drone and I'm a complete novice . I am reading several tutorials and my choice edge on the m…

Started by abdou Baldet

0 Sep 20, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service