All Discussions Tagged 'heading' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Compass heading not turning as much as plane

Hi I have a problem with the external compass on my APM 2.6, mounted in a plane. I have been flying in Northern Europe without any problems…

Started by Boas61

1 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Boas61

DCM Bad Heading

I have no idea what is going on.  Everything was flying great and then I updated the firmware to 3.2 and now I keep getting DCM Bad Heading…

Started by SlyKittenBox

12 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Davide Negretti

DCM bad heading = almost lost my craft

Greetings! I have about half a dozen short flights on a newly built Tarot 650 and this evening I almost lost it due to a "DCM bad heading"…

Started by Coty Wood

7 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Coty Wood

APM 2.8 issues

Greetings all! I recently switched away from the HK KK2.0 to the APM 2.8 with the DShot 3DR Radio. Here is a picture of my setup Here is…

Started by Paul Klopping

0 Mar 25, 2015

What happened to nav_bearing and target_bearing global parameters in ArduPlane 2.73?

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I hope that this has found its way into the right section. I am currently working on modifying versio…

Started by Evan R. Johnson

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Compass Sensor Reading Not From 0-360 degree

I am using compass sensor in APM2 to measure the relative bearing to the waypoint. FYI, I am using compass_test.pde library to measure the…

Started by Aizzat

4 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Chaung Wade

Unresolved since AC 2.0 - Mag will randomly fail to init

Hi, Just updated to 2.7 on my Y6. However, I still seem to have this random issue where the mag (DIYDrones HMC5883L) fails to init when I h…

Started by John Grouse

11 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by John Grouse

Beta 2.0.33 Simple mode problem

Initial hover was practically hands-off! So was the hover at 4 minutes (00:12:52 video time; 69656000 GPS time stamp). The differenc…

Started by Helldesk

9 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Helldesk

calc_nav_yaw

So I've been trying to find a way to control the heading on takeoff and within the code there is the following section on the Attitude tab:…

Started by wood_chuck_87

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by wood_chuck_87

Negative heading values with magnetometer

Anyone know why my magnetometer headings are negative? I made sure my MAGORIENTATION is set.

Started by Francisco D.

6 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Francisco D.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service