All Discussions Tagged 'health' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Won't Arm, Disabled all safety's Still won't Arm

Running APM 2.8 Arducopter V3.2.1 Everything was running fine until a moter started running rough and caused a small crash, so I replaced a…

Started by Alan

0 Apr 27

Is this new LiPo battery already dead on arrival?

Just unpacked a new 3s 1500mah LiPo I ordered from banggood.  It arrived a month or so ago, but I only now got around to using it.  I also…

Started by Grant Petty

0 Apr 25, 2018

Mobius ActionCam Image Distortion correction for aerial mapping and plant health analysis

Dear Drone Enthusiasts, I have a mobius actioncam which is modified to take near infrared spectrum for plant health analysis...i have attac…

Started by Suman Ghimire

1 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Mike Boland

The problem IS NOT the 3.3 regulator, it is the dataflash level shifter

I will resume my problem and the solution: My board is 2.5.2 (not original) and with firmware 2.9 works fine (or it appears to be but it i…

Started by Guaifi

29 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Emilio Merchan

Bad Compass Health : APM 2.6

I am completely new in this forum and i am starting with the rc electronics. i purchased a APM 2.6 and was able to successfully set up the…

Started by Sasank Sekhar Panda

11 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Pavels

Hiding "BAD Compass Health"

I'm currently running a APM 2.5+ board on a skywalker 1880. Due to tightly packed electronics, occasionally the compass will give out bad r…

Started by Casey Nelan

21 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by andi azhar

BAD COMPASS HEALTH

im just getting my ublox neo-m8n gps and done the installation, jumper remove and recalibrate the the compass. everything work nicely, and…

Started by andi azhar

0 Feb 18, 2016

Bad Gyro Health warning but no blown regulator

I have 2 APMs, one a genuine 3DR and one an RCTimer ArduFlyer. Both have been used with no problems on multiple multirotors within the last…

Started by Shane F

0 Mar 19, 2015

Poor compass calibration

Hi All, I had a crash with my hexcopter and I have been diagnosing the problem. I decide to run through the setup again and I discovered th…

Started by Craiginho

1 May 9, 2014
Reply by Tommy Larsen

GPS bad health after updating MP from 1.2.84 to 1.2.95

I just updated my mission planner from 1.2.84 to 1.2.95 and now I get an error message of GPS bad Health.  I have the CN-06 GPS... But I ha…

Started by Charosenz

9 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Charosenz

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service