All Discussions Tagged 'height' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lidar and mission height

Hello I have to execute a mission above a forest but I'm not sure the right value to assign  to the height of the mission. Should I conside…

Started by Touchthebitum

0 Aug 1, 2018

The most popular LiDAR TFmini upgraded with IP65 protection for outdoor

TFmini now upgraded to new version with IP65 protection. More details below: "In order to meet the user’s requirement in harsh conditions,…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Apr 28, 2018

TF02 LiDAR for drone height fixing

I forwarded this part here. Its a very cool LiDAR drone height fixing and terrain following TF02 is a single-point ranging LiDAR, used by…

Started by opticsly

1 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Lherning

Can a Rangefinder be used in Auto mode ?

Hi Guys, I plan on setting up a rangefinder to maintain constant low flight missions. I'm unsure however in which flight modes it will actu…

Started by Nicholas Matias

4 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Alberto Cristóbal Granda

How does ardupilot measure its altitude?

Hi all, I'm wondering is the altitude data comes from GPS? and if I want to set some waypoints using MAVLink protocol, how could I decide…

Started by lanyusea

1 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Brad Roekle

10km flight with standart 3DR modules, custom antennas

We did 10km flight out, with 99% telemetry link. We haven't had more space because military zone ended there. Plane has big problem with it…

Started by SantaRobot

8 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Remote Village Aerial Photos

Hey everybody, I'm an Electrical Engineering student at The Ohio State University and I will be going to Ghana this summer for 3 weeks wit…

Started by Adam Sauer

6 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Adam Sauer

Altitude measurement and control, why is GPS default?

Currently in the APM code, the default altitude measurement doesn't appear to use the pressure sensor on the board. Is there good reason fo…

Started by Colin

4 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Veikko Vierola

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service