All Discussions Tagged 'heli' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to connect (and setup!) fixed pitch heli

Hi all, Till now I've worked with foam planes, home made quadcopters and ready made (like dji phantom) but a couple of days ago I started m…

Started by Nick

0 May 16, 2016

GPS distance from PIXHAWK/CG

It is taking me a little longer that I had expected to tune a large scale Heli (Vario VLC) with a Pixhawk running copter_3.3. Have previous…

Started by Jack

9 May 15, 2016
Reply by Robert Hoermann

How to set tail gyro gain for a pixhawk helicopter

Hi, I have built a traditional 450 sized heli using a pixhawk autopilot, I am also using a spektrum DX8 Everything is setup and the heli f…

Started by Simon Evans

3 May 10, 2016
Reply by Simon Evans

No Elevator control but pitch works fine.

Hi all I've been struggling for months now trying to get Ardupilot to work on my JSFrenzy 90 (converted to electric) my issue tho has nothi…

Started by Marnes Roodt

2 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Marnes Roodt

Small DSLR Drone like XPro Heli XPX

Hi, All.   I'm new here and new to the DIY Drone thing too.  I currently fly at Phantom with a few modifications I've done on my own (Gimb…

Started by Peter Roise

0 Mar 6, 2015

Issue Arming

I spun up my new 700L Dominator the other day and found out i cannot Arm the  copter with my Tx. I was able to arm it via the computer. I d…

Started by UAS_Pilot

4 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by UAS_Pilot

Signals from APM not working for Helicopter SW

I was wondering if anyone had any success uploading the newest helicopter SW. I believe V3.0.1 according to the MP. It appears that in any…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

3 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Project Aeolus Knight | Logo 600 chassis/800 stretch & raised tail

Im back with a heli much more the size to accommodate the APM and all desired electronics. The 450 was fun but I left that to another fbl c…

Started by Deftronix

2 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Deftronix

Developer

Anybody know of a company that can cut carbon fibre plates cheaply?

I've got some designs for the mounting plate for the APM for the traditional heli (Trex450) but I'm having some troubles finding a c…

Started by Randy

26 May 25, 2013
Reply by Euan Ramsay

Trad Heli FPV discussion

Hey all, here is a place to post details and info of your FPV setups, questions, vids etc. My setup is as follows: Trex 450 PRO frame stre…

Started by Jolyon Saunders

47 May 1, 2013
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service