All Discussions Tagged 'helicopter' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

90 Degree, 4-servo CCPM

I'm working on altering some elements of the Arducopter code to add support for 4-servo, 90 degree CCPM and could use some help from develo…

Started by John Doe

39 Jun 23
Reply by cxgiacomo

Using Helicopter blades with Quadcopters

Hi, I'm new to the rc scene and wanted to get into quadcopters. I've been tinkering around with some compact quadcopter designs and wanted…

Started by Joshua Thompson

11 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by John Gibson

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15, 2017

ArduCopter Traditional Heli (was: "600-size heli")

I have just bought the ArduPilot Mega 2560 Full Kit... plus the Triple Axis Magnetometer HMC5883L. I should have it built over the weekend.…

Started by malcolm churn

1940 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by William Darry

I have funny vibration on loiter, althold and Rtl. Probably pid issues. Does anyone know how to tune it?

Hi everyone, i have managed to install a pixhawk to my Trex 400 electric helicopter. It flies perfectly stable on stabilize mode however wh…

Started by Kaan Göksal

1 May 29, 2017
Reply by Ultrafuge

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

140 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by James Thesken

Pixhawk automatically lands when battery falls below 25%, followed by vortex ring condition, then crash

Hey all- I've got Pixhawk set so that when my battery falls below 25%, the aircraft automatically descends and lands. However, when this ha…

Started by Glenn Hollowell

1 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

Converting a RC Helicopter into a UAV

So im pretty new to all this stuff and im just curious where a good place is to start with my project. Heres the Details: I have an "Accel…

Started by Joe Plessis

1 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by James

Auto Pilot for rc helicopters

Hello, I am stating a project for installa an autopilot in a rc helicopter for an autopilot navigation system with GPS. Have someone here s…

Started by Cesare Bocconi

5 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

How to connect (and setup!) fixed pitch heli

Hi all, Till now I've worked with foam planes, home made quadcopters and ready made (like dji phantom) but a couple of days ago I started m…

Started by Nick

0 May 16, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service