All Discussions Tagged 'help' (196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need advice on a delivery drone build for a high school engineering project

For an engineering project for high school, I have chosen to build an automated delivery drone, capable of carrying 1 kg of cargo, in addit…

Started by Robert Williams

17 May 30
Reply by Onah Sochima

Need some help on what drone to get

Hi guys, I'm new with no prior experience with drones and was hoping that you guys may be able to help me out. I am looking for open source…

Started by Fei

0 Mar 22

Something wrong with takeoff event.

Hello, it may be that i messed up something in my config but i cant find what is it so i am here asking for help, i have made at least 5 fu…

Started by Abraham

0 Feb 13

Help me find a VTOL platform with 1 kg payload and closer to 100 km endurance

I am in need of VTOL platform that is cost effective with 1 kg payload capacity and endurance of 100 km or closer. Since i will be needing…

Started by Mahaaveer BN

0 Feb 1

How to do a fixed wing drone

Hey guys! I just want to try make a drone for hobby and maybe mapping. Can you help me because i am new on this. Thank you from now for yo…

Started by Anna

8 Jan 28
Reply by OG

Games to play with your drone

Hi. I am a member of University of Oklahoma, and I am working on a project about developing games to be played with drones.This is a 1-minu…

Started by TOny M

1 Jan 9
Reply by Billy Livesay

Quadcopter wont lift off the ground.

Specs:450 frame3506 360kv motorsPixhawk 210*4.5 propellors2200mah 3S 25C wolfpack battery20 amp wolfpack ESCAvionics RCB 6i TxRx-6 channel…

Started by dongre

2 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by dongre

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Austin Boucher

43lbs Thrust Hexacopter Configuration Help

Hi there, I'm new to DIY Drones and this is my first post. I'm currently working on building a drone frame. The purpose of it is for aerial…

Started by Derick P

3 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Derick P

DIY Drone as Graduation Project

Hi everybody,so I'm new on this forum, after som searching a picked this forum for help.So I've decided to do a drone as a graduation proje…

Started by Maroš Malovec

1 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Maroš Malovec

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service