All Discussions Tagged 'help' (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadcopter wont lift off the ground.

Specs:450 frame3506 360kv motorsPixhawk 210*4.5 propellors2200mah 3S 25C wolfpack battery20 amp wolfpack ESCAvionics RCB 6i TxRx-6 channel…

Started by dongre

2 on Thursday
Reply by dongre

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Austin Boucher

43lbs Thrust Hexacopter Configuration Help

Hi there, I'm new to DIY Drones and this is my first post. I'm currently working on building a drone frame. The purpose of it is for aerial…

Started by Derick P

3 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Derick P

DIY Drone as Graduation Project

Hi everybody,so I'm new on this forum, after som searching a picked this forum for help.So I've decided to do a drone as a graduation proje…

Started by Maroš Malovec

1 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Maroš Malovec

Specific Design

Hello All, I am new to drones and I just started drawing designs and entering it into AutoCAD. I have a unique design and was wonder how p…

Started by Kumar

0 Aug 15, 2017

HELP! Flip32

Hello everybody! I'm a beginner and need help!!!! For the past couple of months I've been building a quadcopter, I'm trying to configure my…

Started by Zoe Diggs

1 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Zoe Diggs

APM 2.8 flight controller doesn’t output

i built my first quadcopter f450. APM2.8 flight controller, FS-TH9X transmitter, FS-R9B receiver simonc 30A ESC etc. problem is motors not…

Started by munkhjargal nyamsuren

1 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by OG

Hiring: UAV Engineer

Ascent AeroSystems is one of the most exciting new players in the UAS (drone) industry, and having just received additional funding to grow…

Started by Ascent AeroSystems

1 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

First Time quadcopter build

Hey Guys, This is my first time on this forum. I have spent the last week or two reading up on drones and how to build them. I have purchas…

Started by Cj Bailey

11 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Fiatlux

Making a camera drone for under £500

Im looking to make a quad/hexacopter for footage mostly, as well as teaching others to fly. Being relatively new to making drones and havin…

Started by Tom Ford

0 Feb 4, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service