All Discussions Tagged 'hex' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1, 2017

Feedback on Hex copter design

Hi all, I am currently doing research for building an optimal hex copter for long distance flights with heavy payloads. Since I have no exp…

Started by Takeoo111111

0 Nov 15, 2016

KDE ESC's and proper ESC calibration procedure

Hi all, I am looking for advice from someone with experience using KDE ESC's with Pixhawk. I know from this APM page that I am to manually…

Started by crayfellow

2 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Eddie

Large Hex Flipping on Takeoff

I have been troubleshooting my Tarot X6 960mm hex running Pixhawk, and cannot figure out why it is flipping on takeoff. I have reviewed a n…

Started by cxgiacomo

0 Sep 25, 2016

Velocity control from a secondary controller

Hi All, I want to be able to use the SET_POSITION_TARGET_GLOBAL_INT MAV link message to control my Hexacopter's velocity/ location with a s…

Started by Jack

1 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Jack

6 Flight Modes Futaba 7C and Arducopter

How to program 6 flight modes into the Futaba 7C using Switch E for channel 5 and Switch A with a program mix with an offset PIP video with…

Started by Larry Grimm

2 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Juan D

APM 2.5 Arducopter is awesome Go for it! Its not as hard as it looks.

I set up my first  Arducopter APM 2.5 last week and had it flying in 6 flight modes by the next day. i put it on a 550 hex that i built a w…

Started by Larry Grimm

14 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Anwar Aziz

Will this H-Frame Hexacopter layout work with APM2?

Hi, Just wanting to confirm whether this frame layout will run OK with arducopter before I commit to building it, I don't see why it shoul…

Started by Ben Carson

1 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Ben Carson

"Asymmetric hex" design idea

I'm still reading everything I can find; haven't actually built/bought anything yet. Am struck by what appears to be a central hysteresis…

Started by Jon Shemitz

7 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by hal

Ideal vs. Realistic Multicopter Specifications

I have been moving to put together a multicopter for a while now. I have been finding differing research on which specs tend to be th…

Started by Preator

5 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Preator

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service