All Discussions Tagged 'hexa' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

H6 Hexa motor mixing Ardupilot V3.2.1

Hi guys. I'm trying to modify the code in the AP_MotorsHexa cpp file to fly a H6 frame. I'm using V3.2.1 . Does it look like I've done the…

Started by Scott Gray

0 May 4, 2016

Custom hexacopter configuration options for Naza V2 - advice needed

Hello All, I am new to the forum and hope to enjoy my time here. My background is mostly in airplanes so I do need some help in getting a…

Started by GMorales83

0 Mar 24, 2016

Spirodash F560 FPV Hexacopter Frame for DJI E300 / E305 / E310 / T Motor

Introducing the SPIRODASH multicopter frames, from http://spirodash.com Through state of the art composite engineering, the super-light Sp…

Started by John Cuppi

5 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by techtron

Minimum OSD screen artifacts

I have a RTF Hexa from 3DRobotics and I am having some problems with the display of my OSD, (see picture), there are artifacts that look li…

Started by Steve Burton

2 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Hampus Lundin

Motor stall and crash. 3.3 rc8. What could have I done ?

Hi guys. This morning I had to reconfigure my F550. I needed the 40a 6S capable esc it had for a future Y6 build. I just swapped them for r…

Started by Adolfo Rodrigues

5 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Adolfo Rodrigues

Pixhawk - Bad Gyro Health - Need help!

Hello guys,I have some problems with my hexa and I would like to ask for your help.First some information on my hexa: Autopilot: Pixhawk (…

Started by Blaž Vidmar

0 Jul 9, 2015

3.2.1 APM Hexa AutoTune bad pid's.

Hi I have problem with autotune. The whole process is progressing well but new PID's are terrible. I did autotune few times always in per…

Started by piku

0 May 11, 2015

Converting 3drobotics Y6 with APM to Tarot 650 X8 with Pixhawk

Recently I'm been thinking about changing up my 3dr Y6 to the new Pixhawk and X8 configuration. All in the process removing as much weight…

Started by John Kleiber

19 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by John Kleiber

does it fly better a frame with short or longer arms?

I was wondering what's the strategy on choosing the arms length. is it just prop size? let's assume i already have my motors and props, say…

Started by Franc

2 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Johann van de Venter

Yaw "rebound"

this is an issue ive had since my first flights with v2.1, and has stuck with me through versions 2.2, 2.3, and is exactly(?) the same now…

Started by James

10 May 23, 2014
Reply by Nils D

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service