All Discussions Tagged 'hobbyking' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hobbyking HK X650F full scratch build

Hi, this is a link to my first drone build based on Hobbyking HK X650F frame I did as an instructable: http://www.instructables.com/id/Buil

Started by Radovan Dvorsky

0 Feb 14, 2016

Developer

HobbyKing selling cloned 3DR Radios , MinimOSD, GPS - APM far behind?

I happened to chance upon these cloned 3DR Radios at HobbyKing while looking into the "DIY Electronics" section. Really sad to see that th…

Started by Kabir

7 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Wilson Frias

How do I get my fixed wing UAV to hit all of the waypoints?

I built HobbyKing's FPV / UAV Fiber Glass Kit V2 (With Flaps) 1660mm and flew it a few times to trim it out. I then installed my Ardupilot…

Started by Joe Digiovanni

2 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Joe Digiovanni

3DR Minim OSD vs. HK Minim OSD

As far as I can tell these two products are the exact same thing. 3DR OSD HK Minim OSD What keeps me from buying the cheaper one?!!! Once a…

Started by Kevin Morrow

3 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Sgt Ric

APM 2.5 First setup with HK ESCs and HK-T6A Receiver

Hi everybody, My APM2.5 + LEA-6H GPS shipment just arrived yesterday. Inputs are connected and radio is running just fine. Connected to mis…

Started by Ahmet YILDIRIM

7 May 26, 2013
Reply by Ahmet YILDIRIM

Problem with my first quadcopter

Hi everyone! I'm trying to build my very first quadcopter and i'm finding some difficuties. I wanted to use 4 brushless motor, controlled b…

Started by Nico Montali

3 May 8, 2013
Reply by criro1999

First Build - Need Electrical Help

Below it the frame I am going to be using from hobbyking.com for my hexacopter.  Can anyone help with a list of components that I will need…

Started by Andrew Newbury

2 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Andrew Newbury

Any experience with HobbyDream.com?

After diving in to my first quad project and ordering a ton of stuff from HobbyKing and learning their ins and outs, like not ordering unle…

Started by neil.elver

1 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Russell Marelli

Brushless motor replacement?

Does anyone happen to know a good replacement for the HXT 2835 (380S) 2200kv Brushless Inrunner? (Can be found here: http://www.hobbyking.c

Started by Samuel Rosenstein

1 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Wladyslaw Motyka

HobbyKing Sky Arrow - Possible Winner?

Hi Community,Getting interested in UAVs down here in kiwi-land.Thanks for the range of resources everybody! Have had a great look around an…

Started by Liam Beale

3 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Liam Beale

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service