All Discussions Tagged 'hold' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 Alt Hold Not Working

Hey guys! Well... I'm having some issues with my qav250 and amp 2.6 as well as with my flip 360 with pixhawk... When i switch to "Alt Hol…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

3 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Guerrilla Drone

apm2 altitude hold in auto mode (airplane)

Hello, new member. I have searched the site a lot about this without any luck. I'm using apm2 in a Great Planes Stick 60 airplane. The soft…

Started by Tim P

16 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by multiblitz

Heading Hold or Yaw Rate Gyro on a Ground Rover?

I have three rovers that are controlled by a PC mounted on them. Speed and servo control are by boards controlled through USB.  I need the…

Started by Rud Merriam

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Chris Card

Switching to alt Hold or loiter cut off my motors.

Hey, i running apm2.6 with latest "stable" 3.0.1 firmware. I use latest  MP 1.2.83 to make my settings. In moment my copter fly very stabl…

Started by Wolke

12 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Wolke

Very sluggish alt hold on overpowered Octo

Hey guys and girls,I've followed DIY drones for a while and there's a ton of great info on here. Unfortunately I've run into a problem. I'v…

Started by Shahid Banglawala

10 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Shahid Banglawala

Autonom starting

Hi I like to configurate my copter so, that he will start autonomy, goes to a hight of 3mtr. and waiting there for pilot instructions. To s…

Started by Frank Bernd

1 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by J Dilling

Altitude hold rocketing into the sky: barometer broken?

I went out and try the altitude hold mode with the LV-EZ0 ultrasonic sensor over a grass field. It worked like a dream up to about 3-4 mete…

Started by Peter Koek

14 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Zedtwitz

APM 2 Alt Hold oscillates, then drops gently to the ground.

Hi all. Trying to tune in my APM 2.0 with V3 firmware for Alt Hold for a customer on my custom, folding, 400-size quadcopter. She oscillate…

Started by Owen Booth

6 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Ted Weerts

Altitude Creep

I've been test flying my quad, running AP 3.0 on an APM2.5, F450 frame, and for some reason, the altitude, as recorded by mission planner,…

Started by Marshall Wentworth

4 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by B

Alt Hold not working

Hello! When I activate the Alt Hold, the copter begins to rise and rise... and the altitude not fixed. What am I doing wrong? Best Regard…

Started by Diego Fdez.

8 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Diego Fdez.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service