All Discussions Tagged 'hold' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM2 loiter twitch

I wanted to share my experience with the loiter mode on the APM2.0 mediatek GPS onboard and APM2.5 with external uBlox GPS. Generally the…

Started by Peter

4 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Choppy

3dr return policy? could have lost my quad!

anyone have any experience with trying to make returns to 3dr? i have the APM 2.5 and it is pretty defective... not sure if this is a fluk…

Started by anton plauche

2 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by anton plauche

alt-hold -fine for a few seconds, then drops, then trottles up, then usually repeats. How to resolve?

There's strain relief in the servo wires, there's the Kysho pads on the corners, I've even tried putting the receiver itself onto the contr…

Started by James Small

19 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by James Small

APM 2.5 Alt Hold (SCARY!..)

Hi, I just set up my APM board for a quad. I flew a few times already in stabilize mode and it seems working just fine. Today, I wanted to…

Started by Alex O.

13 May 18, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Altitude Hold Climb - 450 Traditional Heli

Hello everyone.  I'm working on my first drone, a 450 size helicopter, using the ArduPilot Mega 2.5+.  I got everything assembled and ran a…

Started by Nathan Van Oort

8 May 2, 2013
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Help me fix twitchi alt hold

Hi, i have a bit of a problem with altitude hold. I use latest 2.9.1b on my quad, but in alt hold mode it tends to be twitchy (moving up/do…

Started by Indre

2 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Indre

I2C sonar: MaxBotix MB1242 with Arducopter 2.9.1

Hello Arducopter Community,I just got an Maxbotix MB1242 I2CXL-MaxSonar EZ sonar.(As free replacement for my MB1200 sent to Maxbotix, seeht…

Started by DavooD

2 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by DavooD

Which sonar for altitude hold?

In the store, there are four different types of sonar, from wide to narrow beam. I wonder to what applications use different sonar? What is…

Started by Adnan

1 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Adnan

Hexa drops out of sky while in Alt Hold and getting throttle input increase...

Hello all,   This is a bit of an odd one, and perhaps a bug, perhaps my foul-up, dunno... I was out and about today flying my hexa with FP…

Started by Mike R.

11 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Ben Thomas

Tuning loiter

The first I took my quad out to test 2.5.3 loiter was a bit sketchy. The quad screamed from one edge of the field to the other, overshootin…

Started by Christopher Cooper

16 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Project Nadar

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service