All Discussions Tagged 'hover' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

unstable roll axis

Hello all, the hexa i am flying with now is 1600mm, around 7kg without payload and 12kg with payload, and it is not stable at the roll axis…

Started by Shian Lee

1 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Brian Riskas

MR60

Vibration--Finally Solved ... The Frantz Strut

Well ... at least until the next discovery. (sorry about the delay on this post ... the site was down for quite a while) Definitions. -  …

Started by Forrest Frantz

88 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Steve

Building a Powerful X8

Hello, It is my first attempt at building a compact (680 mm) multipurpose X8 aerial platform. The idea is to have a system that will go fro…

Started by Bubba JOnes

2 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Bubba JOnes

How to handle Tilt Rotor Technology?

Hey guys ;)!   Me and my workmate have a few question about our new project and we would very thankful if somebody can help us with these.…

Started by Sigge

3 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by tayyab malik

PixHawk looses the ability to keep Y6 level after minutes of perfect hover.

Hello. I have a FireFLY6 as a Y6 copter using an authentic 3DR PixHawkY6B configuration with Arducopter 3.2.... After minutes of flying lev…

Started by Jexx

0 May 11, 2015

EmDrive propellentless thrust drives can potentially revolutionize the drone revolution

For those not familiar with EmDrive technology, I suggest a visit to the following sites: emdrive.com nasaspaceflight.com Here is a recent…

Started by DIYFAN

2 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by DIYFAN

Quadcopter Still Not Stable

This is only the third real attempt to get a stable hover from my multirotor. Everything appears to be balanced — fore-aft CG, props, etc.…

Started by Crady von Pawlak

7 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

IRIS hover test

Hi, I made IRIS hover test today, here is some specs of the flight: IRIS HOVER TEST WX: OAT    0°C - +1°C Humidity   97% Wind    3m/s Pr…

Started by Veikko Vierola

3 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Veikko Vierola

Copter does not hold altitude on 50% throttle

Hi there, the follwing problem occures with my little DJI 450, APM2 (2.8.1) quad: I have my throttle spring loaded, when I let go of my th…

Started by jjohow

8 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Ted Van Slyck

Autonomis landing and take offs?

Is there a way I can preprogram my drone to do a specific task wheile also following way points ext.? say I wanted to create a Take off or…

Started by Anthony Bee

1 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Gregg "Cabe" Bond

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service