All Discussions Tagged 'i2c' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

View sensor data from Arduino through Pixhawk

I have a pressure sensor connected to an Arduino via I2C. I may add other sensors as well. But anyways, I also plan to connect the Arduino…

Started by Otis Johnson

4 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by Hugues

Trouble with I2C on PH2.1

Hi, I'm having trouble getting a lidar device to connect to the PH2.1 via the "I2C 2" bus. I have read another post suggesting that arduco…

Started by Chase Schottler

1 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Chase Schottler

Teraranger not detected on Pixhawk/Arducopter

I have recently purchased a Teraranger One with the i2c adapter cable.  It's all wired up and configured, but the sonar range on the Missio…

Started by Mike Isted

1 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Mike Isted

Upgrade a MK into a Arducopter!

Hello guys! I have a Hexakopter MK, and I want to upgrade to Arducopter. I want to know if I can use the BL-Ctrl 1.2 (MK's i2c ESC) with th…

Started by Diego Fdez.

21 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Alessandro Scarabelli

Mini Apm Pro clone / Compass Calibration

Hi everyboady can you help me please?.. I got a APM Pro clone and a BN880GPS but I got a bad compass health and i cant calibrate it.. When…

Started by Luke

4 May 16, 2016
Reply by Luke

Pixhawk i2c not working

I'm having difficulties getting anything to work out of my i2c port. I talked to tech at 3d robotics and did a bunch of tests, we were unab…

Started by Darryl Zubot

4 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

I2C port appears more moveable than the rest but works fine.

Hey guys I had noticed when I hooked up the I2C port, to the four pin cable which can next to the compass on you blocks GPS, that it had a…

Started by Michael Wooten

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Gary McCray

SCP1000 I2C interface to ardupilot or ardupilot-mega?

Is there a definitive guide somewhere as to how to interface the SCP1000 (I2C version) from they DIYdrones store to the ardupilot or ardupi…

Started by Curt Olson

4 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by xincheng

Can I use a I2C ESC with Arducopter? How?

Hello Guys! I have 6 i2c ESC (Mikrokopter BL-Ctrl 1.2) and I want to use with my Arducopter, but I don't know how!? Can I have good perform…

Started by Diego Fdez.

2 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Andre K.

APM2.5 as IMU with Raspberry Pi- I2c or UART

Hey guys, I'm thinking about trying to use my APM2.5 and Raspberry Pi as just an IMU to measure pitch, roll, and yaw of a floating object.…

Started by Jacob Thomas

5 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Craig Jee

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service