All Discussions Tagged 'imu' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tuning in Mission Planner

Hi! I recently discovered the "Tuning" checkbox in Mission Planner and I have a couple of questions about it: 1) When I look at sensor data…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Dec 25, 2017

Canon DSLR signal Output

Hey all,  I'm using a canon 5DS to aerial map, i'm trying to find a way to record a pulse from the camera so my IMU can record when an ima…

Started by Darryl Zubot

0 Aug 28, 2017

Reading IMU angles from SimpleBGC using serial and an arduino

Hey there everyone. I'm quite new to all this and have built a gimbal controller with a gopro hero3. Ideally the project will eventually be…

Started by Duncan McDiarmid

2 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Duncan McDiarmid

Centripetal AHRS Compensation problems

Hi all, this is my first post here but I've been lurking, reading and studying for a while. I'm involved in a project entailing the develop…

Started by Gavin Jaime Fouche

1 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

Arduino Dreamshield 16 - open source flight shield for arduino mega - interfaces DNT900 radio, USB, 16 servo connections, and more!

// -- -- -- -- -- A Very Special thanks to the company RFM (the maker of the amazing DNT900 radio) for their support of my project!!! // --…

Started by andy j

111 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Rana

IMU Recommendation?

I have a GY-85 IMU which is a cheap IMU containing the ADXL345 accelerometer, ITG3200 gyroscope and HMC5883L magnetometer. Although i've go…

Started by Mike McRoberts

1 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by James

how to know the time stamp in the logged data from APM 2.6?

i have logged my flight data into the mission planner and it shows number of lines for a time period. i'm interested in the IMU data , wher…

Started by iyad

1 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Kalman Filtering code for ArduIMU (flat)

Hi all - I have an ArduIMU version 2 (flat), and have implemented a kalman filtering code for the x and y axis. I have also created a GUI…

Started by Jamie Ahmed

44 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Charlie Harrison

PixHawk Custom Output of IMU, GPS and Compass

Hello everybody. I have a PixHawk and, I want to output the IMU, GPS and Compass data through a port like RC AUX or Serial or any port th…

Started by Jaspher Lopez

0 Feb 23, 2015

Yaw discontinuity at 180 degrees for PID

Hello, I have the same problem as: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10697844/how-to-deal-with-the-discontinuity-of-yaw-angle-at-180-degre

Started by Gregoire Gentil

3 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Droemer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service