All Discussions Tagged 'input' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Channel 2 input not working in APM, replace ch1 with other channel?

Hi, I tried everything, resoldered, but still the channel 2 input not working in my APM 2.5 Is it possible to change the channel 2 with an…

Started by Rahul Vyas

8 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Rahul Vyas

APM2.5 NO GREEN BARS from RC input

I recently purchased my first autonomous aircraft from 3DRobotics, so I'm fairly new to all of this.  I got the ArduCopter kit with the APM…

Started by Papa Squat

18 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

Expanding Sensor Inputs?

Hello everyone, I am a mechanical engineering student at Wright State University and am currently working on two "drone" projects.  The fi…

Started by JDN

1 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Problems with APM2 and DJI ESCs

I'm having a problem getting the APM2 to work with the DJI ESCs and motors I just got. I have the DJI 30amp 11.1V ESCs with the DJI 920KV…

Started by Jake Simon

27 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Gary McCray

Help needed! New 2.5 not working after firmware update

I just received my new arducopter from Udrones. All went well with setup and test hover. I was thinking Yay this is going to be a great wee…

Started by jim long

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by jim long

calibration: input channels 4 and 5 are identical

Hello,   APM 2.  In calibration mode.  Firmware ArduCopter 2.5.3.   APM input channels 1,2,3,6,7, and 8 move as expected with output from r…

Started by vUAVman

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by vUAVman

APM2 only powered over input rail/USB, not output rail

Hi, Until today my APM2 has performed very good, but now it has changed it mind regarding booting with power from the output rail. And yes…

Started by Anders Hansen

2 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

How to log motor input

Hi Guys!   I'm trying to perform system identification on an Arducopter and would like to be able to see the dynamics from the input to the…

Started by Nisse

3 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Nisse

Easystar

Hi! I have some questions of easystar.I want it to simulate with JSBSim and also I am going to use DATCOM.If anyone who has worked this eas…

Started by Gihun Bae

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by khaing

PPM Input in UAV Dev Board (Coded And working!!!! with Failsafe!!!!)

******************************************************************** Update!!!! **********************************************************…

Started by Carlito Oliveira

19 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Riccardo Kuebler

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service