All Discussions Tagged 'inputs' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mapping inputs to a Naze 32

I've upgraded my controller from the CC3D to a brand new Naze 32 full version controller and tonight I hooked up the wires. It's running o…

Started by Paul Jeffrey

0 Sep 24, 2015

RC inputs

I have a simple question: Do the dataflash logs measure and store my RC inputs (voltage/position information from my ailerons stick, rudder…

Started by Andrew A

0 Sep 19, 2015

How to read RC inputs from a controller?

Howdy, I am currently writing my own code for a autopilot for a cyclocopter, and I am wondering how should I go about reading RC input fro…

Started by Israel Casillas

0 Aug 23, 2015

Pixhawk + photoelectric IR sensor input

Hi, I'm currently working on a project which would consist into using reflective plates on the ground to perform precision landings. A pho…

Started by Josh Taxter

1 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by matan abdal

APM2 repair options (fried APM2 board)

hey did you guys hear the joke about the 3DRobotics APM2 repair paths?   oh wait there are none! Beware folks don't fry your APM2... it…

Started by CensoredUser ExWikiNinja aka KF

19 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Willem

Radio Channels/Inputs for ArduCopter 2.8

Hi, I'm trying to understand the radio channel assignments and what they do (or can do via configuration) in the standard code available, b…

Started by Simone Chiaretta

4 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Simon Gibson-Poole

CPPM on APM 2,5 not working same as 2.0

Hi all, Just got my APM 2.5 which added to my stable of APM 2.0. Since it was stated by 3DR that the two incarnations of APM's were identic…

Started by Steven G

8 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Steven G

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service