All Discussions Tagged 'install' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mistake installing v.2.12 beta

Trying to install Vers. 2.12 I receive an error: Faild to run a post-install Service. Unknown error while running C:\program Files\UgCsBeta…

Started by Olaf

0 Sep 16, 2017

can't install mission planner? can't open msi package?

so i tried downloading the mission planner software for the first time today and when i try to install the .msi file, it tells me that the…

Started by Doua Vang

5 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Doua Vang

APM Fatal error after upgrade

Installed APM 1.2.45, now getting this error. Tried going back to previous version, but no dice. Uninstalled, but that gives me this err…

Started by heloflyer

2 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Jim Mullen

Propeller install notes

CAUTION: Before actually mounting propellers make sure to test the motor operation to assure they run in the correct direction, else swap t…

Started by Gunnar Forsgren mobimation.com

43 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Bill Bonney

just starting im sure a silly question, and yet after 2 hrs looking on the forms?

So i have a apm2.5 and just downloaded mp 1.2.28 I'm running a new macbook with a xp boot camp drive i.e. a xp laptop i have .net ect.... s…

Started by chris wilson

2 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by chris wilson

new install

Hi, just received my set of 3dr radios this morning and have installed them. I'm unable to get a connection between the two, both have gree…

Started by Derek Golding

21 May 12, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

ArduIMU v1 instructions & firmware

Hi, I am trying to fit my original ArduIMU v1 to an ardupilot but can not find any instructions or data online. All the details I can find…

Started by Richard Smith

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by CLT

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service