All Discussions Tagged 'interference' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interference between Xbee Pro S3B telemetry and TBS Crossfire Micro

I am looking at upgrading my hexcopter to work beyond visual line of sight for an upcoming competition (over 1 km from launch). I have orde…

Started by Michael Dowling

0 Oct 3, 2018

Wifi/RC interference

Hello DIYdrone community, I am currently getting into research involving interference issues on the 2.4GHz frequencies. I am interested in…

Started by Adam Day

2 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by winkernel

interference between GPS, radio receiver and telemetry antennas

I'm building a small plane (Skywalker X-5) and I'm wondering where to put the following on the fuselage/wing, or more precisely their respe…

Started by Anthony

5 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by James

Interferences

Dear all, I am setting up a drone with FPV via 3G USB modem connected to a Raspberry. The problem is that this modem is creating a lot of i…

Started by Mattia

1 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Gordon Couger

Magnetic Field

My qu4d doesn't work anymore because I tried to install two magnets under it and the magnetic interferences confused it so much it doesn't…

Started by dephiss

0 Aug 28, 2015

T3

GPS receiver condition and noise of the GPS signal

Hi all, evaluating GPS performance is more than looking at the P/H/DOP values and the number of satellites. the UBX messages in the log fil…

Started by Thorsten

10 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Drew Curtis

How do I select the right GPS + compass component?

(previously posted in pixhawk hardware - now moved to this forum as it seems more suited) I'm trying to resolve poor compass interference…

Started by Jamie Nelson

0 Jun 12, 2015

Compass interference and graphing mag_field

Bad toilet bowl in loiter today after many weeks of perfect flying with pixhawk on hexacopter. According to the wiki, one should check for…

Started by Chris Woods

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Jamie Nelson

Warning! Camera Interfering with GPS lock

Hi All, Just a quick heads-up for those of you flying with an onboard camera and using GPS. I use a gopro with no problems, it doesn't see…

Started by Dave C

22 May 28, 2015
Reply by Gordon Freeman

Troubles Arming after adding FPV gear to Quad

Hey folks,  I am having some issues arming my APM 2.5 quadcopter after adding some fpv gear to it. I have an Deadcat frame, with 1.2ghz for…

Started by Finnius

2 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Finnius

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service