All Discussions Tagged 'iris' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iris + firmware problems

Hey guys I recently upgraded to latest arducopter on my Iris + and I was wanting to go back to the original Iris+ firmware. is it custom or…

Started by Austin Boucher

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Austin Boucher

Cannot takeoff with Python dronekit. EKF_STATUS_REPORT messages aren't publishing?

I have an Iris+ (https://store.3dr.com/products/IRIS) connected to a raspberry pi companion board. My goal is to fly the drone autonomously…

Started by Paul

0 Mar 24, 2016

3DR Iris Kit for Sale; $650 OBO

Excellent used 3DR Iris+ kit for sale. Very easy to fly drone with advanced features. Follow Me and autonomous flying works great. Includ…

Started by Sawyer

0 Jan 25, 2016

New Iris+, won't arm or anything but yell at me.

I won a 3D Robotics Iris+, I did a brief 5 minute flight, coming from flying Phantoms, I wanted to get familiar with the controls. After t…

Started by Master Decker

12 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Master Decker

PX4Flow With Iris+

Anyone get this working properly. I can get the opt flow working separately, but my pixhawk doesnt recognize it like it says it should on t…

Started by Andrew Svec

0 May 10, 2015

Flying a 3DR Iris in Mainland China?

Hi there! I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I work for a visual effects company in the US and we've just purchased 2 Irises (hurr…

Started by Niketa Roman

0 Mar 18, 2015

IRIS + GoPro + Compuer vision

Hello, I am trying to make some work with an IRIS (not IRIS+), a GOPRO (3+ i think) and some image processing with openCV. But I have some…

Started by Dani Mas

0 Mar 8, 2015

droneplanner 2 offline map using HERE Maps from nokia

Is this possible to do?

Started by Chopok Loks

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

3dr iris + no battery status on the controller

Hi All- I just bought my 3dr iris plus last week and ready to fly it. I did the firmware update and calibration . I noticed that in my cont…

Started by Chopok Loks

2 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Chopok Loks

Tarot 2D Gimbal Connectors

I misplaced the cable for the USB serial connection for the Tarot 2D Gimbal for 3DR Iris. I want to make a new cable, but I don't know what…

Started by Umut Topkara

3 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Umut Topkara

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service