All Discussions Tagged 'iris+' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IRIS+ Flashing Yellow Lights

I don't know if anyone can help me out, but I've got an IRIS+ that won't stop blinking yellow lights.  I can't figure out how to connect it…

Started by Don Patterson

1 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Don Patterson

Learner mode

i have the Iris + .... i was told the the controller  the fs_th9x has a lerner mode . when this is active i can have a friend use a separat…

Started by Marcus Vargas

1 May 1, 2016
Reply by Marcus Vargas

Mapping Drone Rookie - triggering the shutter

I've been working on our new Iris+ that will be used with a Canon S110 to run mapping missions for us. I have purchased a USB trigger cable…

Started by Jason Schmidt

3 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Marcus Wright

How to directly interface with 3DR drones?

Hi guys, I am part a small research group for my school and we own a few 3DR iris+'s. We would like to be able to directly talk to the dro…

Started by Ryan Szemplinski

1 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

Need advice on purchasing Iris+

I have an opportunity to buy new Iris+ for a really low price (I guess, clearance in a local shop). Can anyone tell me whether that's a rig…

Started by Ilia

0 Feb 15, 2016

DYS 3-Axis Gimbal Calibration Issues

Hi all, I recently bought a DYS 3-Axis gimbal from xproheli to use with my 3DR iris+ and GoPro Hero 4 Black. I was under the impression th…

Started by Nathaniel Scarborough

0 Jan 16, 2016

Issues following ESC replacement on IRIS+

Hello, A few months ago I burned up the 4-in-1 ESC in my IRIS+.  Didn't do anything wrong that I was aware of, but to make a long story sh…

Started by Scott Arko

0 Nov 17, 2015

Solo or IRIS+ for mapping and surveying

Hi all, I'm a GIS consultant and I've already bought a fixed wing for mapping and surveying. While a fixed wing is great it can't be use i…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

0 Nov 5, 2015

Auto trim gone wrong inside shop.

In stab mode, I acquired a gps lock and I entered the auto trim mode. lifted my iris+ with gimbal and GoPro aboard to about 2-3 ft. About 3…

Started by Mark Perot

0 Oct 17, 2015

3DR Pixhawk x2

I'm looking to offload some spare gear:  1x Brand New 3DRobotics Pixhawk, never opened newest model. - $175 or best offer 1x Broken 3DRob…

Started by Rhosyn

1 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Knuckles904

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service